{17} Walk in the Park

**Haley's POV**

"You came!" Jonah says as soon as the door opens to the Why Don't We house.
"Ya I guess we did, only if it is really ok" I say
"Haley... of course it's ok, actually no problem at all!" He says as we step inside.
"You've got a nice house!" Addie says admiring the the place where we are going to stay for a few days.
"Thanks" Zach says with a grin coming up behind Jonah.
"Our extra bedroom is just up the stairs to the right." Jonah says taking my suitcase out my hands to carry up.

We put all our stuff in our room, and then walk downstairs to the living room where everyone is sitting. After watching a few different shows on the tv together, Zach speaks up.

"Are you hungry?"
"Starving actually!" Addie says making us all laugh
"Great! Then let's go eat" Jack says already walking out the door.

  We drive in our two cars to the restaurant we decided on and request a table of 8. Once seated we order our food and talk for a while.
"So are you excited to see the UCLA campus this week?" Daniel asks London and I.
"Really excited actually!" London says
"I'm just excited to start school, I think collage is going to be great." I say

**Addie's POV**

Whenever London and Haley talk about there collage I kind of tune it out.  It's a great experience for them and all, but it's gonna be hard having them leave...
  Zach who is sitting next to me is also not extremely amused by the boring conversation, so he turns to me.

"Wanna go walk around the park?" He asks with a grin.  I smile and nod in return then we tell the group where we are going and head outside.

The restaurant we were at was right next to a really pretty park, and I definitely liked walking around with Zach more than listen to London and Haley, so I was pretty excited.

"So Addie, how are you liking LA?" Zach asks me as we pass by the small stream in the park.
"I really like it here, it's been so much fun..." I look at the ground realizing how soon our trip is going to end.
"What's wrong?" Zach asks watching my actions
"Oh nothing, it's just... well, I uh don't want to go back because that means my friends are leaving..."
I get quiet at the end realizing how much my life is going to change without them.
"and today was our last day to sight see, Guess things don't always work out as planned" I say sad about the fact that I wasted a day where I could be exploring.
"Wait. What are you doing when they go to there orientation?" Zach asks looking up at me.
"I don't know, they will only be gone for a few hours each day, so I was planning to just maybe stay in the hotel or something... but now I'm not sure."

Right after I say that Zach stops his walking and stands in front of me. 
"I'm not doing anything tomorrow!" Why Don't We go sightseeing together!"
"But don't you have business things to do?" I ask.
"Not tomorrow, we have a free day" he says excitedly
"Really? Would you really want to go with me?" I say as we continue walking
"There's nothing in the world I would rather spend my time doing" he says with a smirk.

How can someone make a sad situation so much better?  I think to myself.  I'm really starting to like this kid.  A smile spreads across my face as we start walking back. Not wanting it to end.