{16} Stay

**Haley's POV**

  I set my phone down after the call with Jonah, and meet eyes with my worrying friends.

"Who was that? Did you find a hotel?" London asks
"Well, it was Jonah" I say
"Why in the world were you talking to Jonah instead of helping our situation" Addie almost yells at me.
"He, well um..." I say loosing my words
"He what?" London asks interrupting me
"He said we could stay at his house... well he actually demanded we stay at his house" I say.

"Oooo That's great! That will be so fun!" Addie says right away
"We can't do that" London says immediately after.
"That's what I said too" I tell them
"Why are you against this? This is awesome can't you see that?" Addie says confused about why we don't want to stay with Why Don't We.

"First off, we can't just intrude into there lives like that, all three of us, and secondly what would our parents think about us spending a couple nights with 5 guys our age, that we really met only a few days ago." London says

It stays silent for a while until I begin to speak again.
"Well Jonah just texted me the address, he's really set on us coming." I say looking at the text message that just appeared on my phone.

"Honestly my mom would be chill with it as long as you were with me, and you two are 18 so you can make your own decisions... plus it's not like there complete strangers" Addie says

**London's POV**

I mean Addie is right, there not the worst people you could stay with. 
  After thinking about what Addie said I feel my phone buzz and look at the message. 

Daniel:  hey! So your coming to stay with us right? Just wanted to make sure.. and you can come over now if you want.

"Who was that?" Haley says questioning me.
"It's Daniel, he wants to make sure we are actually coming" I say as I begin to type my reply.

Me: thank you so much Daniel, but we can't just impose on your life like that, I'm sure we can find something.

Daniel: No London, you don't understand.  You are coming to our house no question.  You would never be in our way and honestly we have a boring couple days ahead.

Me: well I guess

Daniel: great are you leaving now?

Me: i guess so if it is REALLY ok

Daniel: YES! See ya soon

"Well I guess we can start heading out then" I say looking at my two friends.
"Great! I'm excited" Addie says grabbing her suitcase.
"You know... me too actually" I say while Haley agrees with my statement.

We pile in the car and head to there house using the GPS on my phone.  After about 15 minutes we end up on there driveway slowly walking up to the door of the big house in front of us. 

  We walk up the steps and I knock on the door. A few seconds later it opens.