{12} Goals

**Addie's POV**

I wake up the next morning after the dinner really happy.  I walk to the bathroom to get ready for the day.  We have two more full days of sight seeing until London and Haley start orientation, so I'm really excited to explore.

"Who are you texting" I say turning to London  with a grin on my face

"Um know one...". She says
"Uh huh is that so..." I say before running up and ripping the phone out of her hand. 

"DANIEL!"  I say looking at the contact name almost screaming
"Give it back!" She yells running up and grabbing her phone back.
"Ooooooo you got his number... am I invited to your wedding now?" I say smirking
"Whatever... why don't you see what Haley is doing" London says rolling her eyes
"I don't know where she is" I say thinking she left the hotel
"She is just on the balcony outside probably texting someone too." She tells me
"Jonah" I say running to the screen door...

I slowly open it spying on what she's doing and hear her talking on the phone...

**Haley's POV**

I'm sitting in the hotel room bed when I get a call from Jonah. Yes. JONAH. of all people, so I walk to the balcony to answer it...

"Hey Jonah! Glad to see you used the number I gave you" I say smiling to myself

"Glad you gave it to me" he says happily

We end up talking for almost 30 minutes until we get interrupted.

"Who are you talking to" Addie says with a grin walking out of the balcony door

"Know one Addie, go back inside" I say
"Not until you tell me who your talking too" she says in return.

Before I can even respond she grabs the phone and holds it up to her ear.

"Ya um hi! Who is this?"

"Uhh Jonah, who's this?"

"Just Haley's best friend she got tired of talking to you so she gave the phone to me"

Just as she says that I manage to pull her arms back and grab my phone back pushing Addie inside with the help of London, closing door.

"Hey I'm so sorry about that! Addie took my phone and I couldn't get it back and..."

"Don't worry about it" Jonah says laughing cutting me off. "But are you really tired of talking to me though, or... "

"No definitely not! I would talk to you over Addie any day!" I say as we're both laughing

"That's honesty so funny because yesterday Zach did the exact same thing to me when I was talking to my mom on the phone"

We both continue laughing and talking for another 15 minutes until I have to go get ready. Once I'm done I see the others have already changed and we decide to go get an early lunch since we slept in and didn't eat breakfast.

We decided on Chipotle, since it's in walking distance from our hotel.

"So you and Jonah?" London asks as we're walking.
"I mean he's so cute and funny, I could just talk to him forever". I say back to her
"But... what about you huh?"
"I could pretty much say the same" she says in return.
"Goals!" Addie says walking in between us opening the doors to our lunch spot.
We all begin to laugh until we look straight ahead of us.

There we see 5 very familiar boys in line right in front of us.

-----------------------------------------------------
Note:

Thanks to everyone who has been reading and voting for my story!! I really appreciate it 💜