{31} tears

*Haley's POV*

"Mom!" I almost yell as I see them walk in. 

But there not alone.

No. No. No.   I need Jonah! But he left to eat lunch.  No!

My parents come up and hug me and they ask me how I'm feeling I'm so happy but I can't get my thoughts away from him.  Who stands behind them.

I whisper in my moms ear.
"Why is he here?! Right now!" I say angrily.

She stands up and gestures over to him.

"Oh Trevor! We saw him in the waiting room and told him why we were here and then he asked to see you."  She says happily.

"I don't want to see him!" I say sitting up painfully.

"You need to talk this through Haley." My dad says which makes even more mad. Why on Earth do I need to talk to him now.  In my condition.

I just need Jonah... All I want is Jonah.

My parents leave giving us "space" and now I'm stuck with him.  Trevor Neilson.  My ex from a long ago.

"How are you doing?" He asks sincerely.

"Well you know just got in a car accident and now have a broken leg and a concussion, as well as a friend who may not make it, and now I'm talking to you... the last person on earth I would want to talk too."  I say hurtfully.

"Listen Haley!  I'm sorry.  I'm so sorry for what I did.  I wanted to just be with you again but you moved on.  Please give me another chance."  He says

"I would never give you another chance.  You found someone else and when she didn't work out you come right back to me... or your "second option" as you put it."  I say wanting him to leave. 

"Please!" He says

Thankfully I see Jonah finally come back, but before I realize it.  Trevor smashes his lips on mine, just as Jonah walks in.   I see him run off Great!

I push Trevor away.  "GET OUT!" I yell as I start crying all over again. 
He can see the anger in me and finally decides to leave.  My parents come back in and run up to me.

"I'm sorry Haley we saw everything." My mom says with sympathy.

"You know what he did! Why did you let him come in?" I say in between my crying. 

"Well we just thought he wanted to say get well not get back with you." She says.

"Why was he even here?" I say quietly. 

"His dad works here... Dr. Neilson." My dad says.

Dr. Neilson as in my doctor Neilson! I should have guessed I knew he looked familiar. 

...

After saying goodbye later that evening my parents go back to there hotel to get some sleep.

The only person I really care about right now though is Jonah.  And the only person who didn't come see me after... was Jonah.