{28} eveything goes black

**Zach's POV**

  I run downstairs after hanging up with Addie and run up to London who's sitting on the couch next to Daniel.  

"London! She answered!" I say obviously excited.
"I knew she would! Are you in better terms now?" She ask me.
"Yep... much better, she had to go cause her dad came home but she said she would call me later." I say walking into the kitchen

**Haley's POV**

As soon as I walk in from outside I head Zach taking about his and Addie's phone call. I'm soooo glad that they're making up, I could see how much it hurt them both.

"Hey London! Wanna go shopping today, kind of need new jeans since someone decided to put a red marker in the washing machine with MY clothes."  I say giving Zach a dirty look.

"Hey! That was an accident" he says from the kitchen.
"Whatever I say turning back to London, "but really...".
"Ya I'm so down, actually I need to get some stuff too." She says
"Great! How about we leave in like 15 minuets?" I ask
"Perfect sounds good."  She says.

I walk back outside as London's phone rings, and I meet up with Jonah. 
"Hey dude." I say smiling as I sit next to him on the grass.
He's about to respond when we hear a scream come from inside.  Jonah and I immediately get up to see what's wrong.  We see London freaking out.

"Wait I'm going to put you on speaker, say it again!" She says excitedly setting her phone on the table.

"Well, I just found out that my dad's new job is in LA!  I'm moving to LA!"  She says as everyone's jaw drops.
"No way!" I scream through the phone.
At this point Zach is so shocked he looks like he is going to faint.
"Are you ok Zach?" I ask
He then snaps out of his daze. "Wait what really?! can't believe it!  Addie!!!"  He says very excited. 
"When do you think your moving then."  Jonah asks.
"Well they want him to start as soon as possible since he's there manager... so hopefully in a few weeks." She says
"Wow.  That's awesome!" Jack says

After taking a bit more we hang up.

"That is crazy, like what are the odds?" I say to London.
"Ya and perfect timing too!" She says

"Hey! When are you leaving to go to the mall?" Daniel asks.
"Actually right now" London says standing up off the couch.
"Ya it's already 7pm and the mall closes at 9pm so we better get going." I say grabbing my keys as we walk about to my car.

On the way there we jam out to our music and talk about what stores we want to go in.
We decide on Urban Outfitters first.  After looking around, we couldn't really see anything we liked, so we go to a different store called Bohme.  London and I both find some really cute dresses and buy them. As we're walking out I remembered I needed to get some new jeans so we make our way to American Eagle.  I find some almost identical to the ones Zach ruined, but it was buy one get one 40% off, so I had to get another black pair. 

  We shop around a little more not buying much else and decide to get something to drink.  We both decide on smoothies and drink them as we walk to our car.
  By now it was 8:45pm and getting really dark out. 

"Well I call that a successful mall trip!" London says as she climbs in the passenger seat. 
"I would say so too!" I say turning on the car and backing out.
  We turn our music back on and start heading home.

...

"OH MY GOSH! WATCH OUT!" I hear London scream as I am about to cross through the intersection.  Just then a car that had to be going like 70 mph runs a red light headed straight for us.  The car crashes into the passenger side and then everything goes black.