{39} don't worry

*Haley's POV*

  Today has been really boring.  My leg still hurts, and the doctor said I should rest for a few more days before I try to walk around too much.

  So here I am.  Sitting on the couch with my leg in a cast and an ice pack on my head which is hurting really bad today.

  Jonah went to the store with Daniel, Jack, and Zach to get some groceries or something.  London isn't feeling the best either so she's resting on the couch next to me.  It's just us because Addie left last night.

   Corbyn's girlfriend Christina came in town this morning, and so they are spending the day together.  I'm so excited that she's here.  She's only been here a few times since we all became friends, but she is so much fun to be around.

   Eventually the boys make it home with bags of food, and they put it all away.

"Hey Haley, sorry I haven't been able to really stay with you... we have a band meeting to go to, and then we are going to Logan's place to have him film a few mashups for us." Jonah says

"It's ok, I really don't expect  you to have to stay with me 24/7" I say laughing

"I know" he says getting closer to me "but I'd rather be with you than these weirdos" he says in a whisper.

  I smile, but I guess Zach heard because he gets all offended and walks away.  The amount of over exaggeration in this kid is hilarious.

   After they leave I turn on the tv and watch random shows for a few hours,  I also decided I needed to catch up on my Netflix shows, so I turned on Riverdale. 

  Around 6:00 I decided I need some fresh air.  I slowly grab the crutches beside me and try to stand up.  I managed to open the door and make it to the chairs that sit by the pool.  It's kind of cold outside, but luckily I was wearing a warm sweatshirt.  I'm also really hungry, but the boys should be home in like an hour and they said they would bring food home.  I scroll through my phone a little until all of a sudden I get really tired and close my eyes.

...

  A sudden gust of wind wakes me up and I can see the sun setting as it gets colder outside.
  I check my phone.  7:15 pm.  The boys should be home any minute.  I slowly stand up leaning on my crutches and balancing on my good leg, as I try to walk.

    "AHH!" I scream as I fall face first to the ground knocking the wind out of meAll of a sudden I can't breath as I scramble to get up.

"H-HELP"  I yell.  I start to panic as my breathing returns.

I try to get up but falling with a huge cast on my leg while scrapping myself up isn't the  easiest.  I ended up just twisting myself over so that I'm sitting.  That's a little better.  Luckily my hands let go of the crutches in time so they could catch me.  Anymore injuries to the head could be really bad.

  I feel dumb just sitting here, but I don't know what to do.  I can't stand up on my own, and London was taking a nap when I came out, but she couldn't really help me anyway.  I feel tears in my eyes but I wipe them away.
   I could at least try to get up so I slowly bend my non broken leg and that's when I realize my knee is all cut up, and I have a huge bruise.  It hurts way to much move it.
   Great now I'm stuck with two legs that don't work.