Adoption (Chapter 1)

(RACHEL'S P.O.V)

Arianah, Savannah, and I were in our room listening to chemical prisoners by falling in reverse when our caretaker screamed, "TURN THAT EMO SHIT YOU CALL MUSIC DOWN!"

She was a bitch when I was out walking around and if Arianah or Savannah were alone she would hit them or mentally abuse them. The worse she would do when I was there was yell at us. "All girls from the ages 10-15 come downstairs for adoption."

Savannah, Arianah, and I all got in our normal clothes and went downstairs. We got in our places by hight and waited. Then Ronnie, Vic, and Andy went and picked Arianah Savannah and Nicky. My heart shattered.

Nicky was a bitch. She bullied all of us. She picked on me the most and would push me in a small room and lock the door. She knew I was claustrophobic and knew I would have a panic attack on the spot. I guess Andy had second thoughts because he started looking around some more and stumbled upon me. "How old are you, do you know who I am, Batman or Superman?"

" 12, yes, Batman," I replied giving him a puzzled look. " I pick...." Andy said pointing at me. "Rachel," I said just above a whisper. "Rachel I pick Rachel," he said a grin plastered on his face. Vic took Arianah and Ronnie took Savannah.

"Good, now that the fucking bisexual is out I can finally shower in peace," Nicky spits out. "Oh, shit Rachel don't do it..... too late." Arianah and Savannah tried to stop me but failed.
I ran at her and tackled her to the ground, and held her hands to the ground. I wasn't going to hit her I was going to scare the shit out of her.

"You know what Nicky I could have hurt you but I didn't you know why," I said grinning like a mad man. "Why," she said with the look of fear in her eyes. "Because I have A BIG LESBIAN CRUSH ON YOU," I quoted mean girls.

All the other girls including Vic started laughing, and Ronnie; Andy just looked confused. Nicky had an embarrassed look on her face. I just snickered. I got off of her and ran upstairs with Savannah and Arianah to go pack our stuff. Then we all headed downstairs to meet up with Andy

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I hope you like the first real chapter of the book I will try to update as often as I can. Who am I kidding nobody is reading this shitty ass book

Bye fother muckers