maybe its just not right

RACHELS POV

I woke up with the bus still moving. Something about the day didn't feel right. I went to the. Kitchen and got out some cinmom toast crunch then started eating on that.

After what felt like hours the little girl came in the lounge. What's her name. I never found that out.

"Hey what's you name." i asked and she just sat there.

"I don't really remember. Can i just get a new one?" she asked sitting next to me with blades long sleeve shark shirt on.

"How about.... Sunny." i asked

"Sonya" she said then we agreed on sonya.

"So what's for breakfast." she asked smiling at me.

"I can fix you anything you want. If we have the ingredients." i said feeling myself get cocky.

"Ok... I would like blue berry pancakes." she said with a British accent trying to mock mine.

I went to the kitchen and got out the milk and mix along with blue berry's then i went to mixing.

"Can you do me a favor and put that pan on the eye with some cooking grease?" i asked sonya

She got up and got the pan with grease and put it on the eye. I thanked her then danny came in.

I sware this child was freken out. I think she knew who he was. Danny picked her up and she hugged him like there was no tomarow.

I heard her mumbling things. One of those things were. Thank you for signing my shirt in warped tour last summer. Now i new she was a fan.

I flipped the first pancake and out came beaitifulness. I jumped in joy and did a happy dance.

TIME SKIP TO NEXT VENUE

We all got off the bus and emme walked off hers. I jogged up to her and she didn't even look at me.

"I was just wondering what we are going to play. You don't have to be a damn bitch about it." i said and then i saw i tear slip from her eye.

"Im sorry. But still what are we playing." i said bit my only response was her arms around my waist.

She started bawling her eyes out into my hip. I picked her up and started walking with her.

I started whispering sweet nothings in her ear and she started to calm down. Then sonya came out of the bus and tugged on my shirt.

"Yes sweet heart" i asked.

"Why is that girl crying on you" she asked.

"We had a little fight and now were back together." i said not noticing i just told her i was dating her.

"WAIT YOUR DATING A GIRL. WHY ARE YOU DATING A GIRL. CAN I DATE A GIRL." she said with joy.

"Yes im dating a girl. Im dating this girl because i love her and yes you can date as many girls as you want." i said then she started jumping with joy.

ARIANAHS POV
I was being carried by Vic oh once he put me down I was going over there and beating Emme's ass because nobody but me and Savannah can slap Rachel!

Finally after a while I had calm down because Vic wouldn't let me out of the house til I did. Of course I was still pissed but I would beat Emme's ass no today at least.

I got bored of just sitting here so I decided to go out. When I went out there I heard a little girl yelling, "I can date girls!" Hmmm I guess she must have saw Rachel and Emme.

I walked over to where I heard the noise and saw Rachel,Emme, and some little girl. The little girl was very cute I will admit that. I snuck up on Rachel and yelled, " FIRE FIRE!" She screamed, " BLOODY HELL!!" And she ran til she realized what I did and started charging after me.

When she runs it scares the hell out of me. So of course I ran too in the distance I saw the little girl on the ground dying of laughter. I smiled knowing I made her laugh but just remembered I slowed down so I got tackled by Rachel great.

She sat on me, " Rachel I swear to god if you want to live to see tomorrow you better get off me!" But that didn't work so I did the next best thing. "Rachel imma say this once if you don't get off I'll tell Emme you was checking some girls out on your phone.

Immediately she scramble to get off me and gave me the most deadly of glares I just smiled and went to go see blade maybe he's up to something fun.

RACHELS POV

After i got off of arianah i walked over to emme with sonya on her hip. And god damn my uterus. I walked over to emme and got sonya from her.

"I love you mommy" she said and i about flipped my shit.Instead i cried.

"Mommy why is mommy crying?" she asked then emme hugged me and her.

Then i had i great idea. I put sonya on emmes hip and hugged and kissed there heads. I walked over to James to ask him a question.

"Hey James can you adopt sonya but not really adopt her and you let me and emme raise her until one of us is old enough to raise her." i asked a very confused James.

"Ok.. I guess. So shes just under my name as the father and you two are raising her.. Correct." he asked i nodded my head vilontly and he agreed.

I ran back over to emme and Sonya and picked her up and spun her around.

"Hey sonya do you want me to be your mommy. And Emme. Are you ok with that." i asked with a smile on my face

She started squeezing me with all her might and i hugged her back. Emme came with us and soon  we all were hugging.

Then i heard a camera go off. I look around and everyone was around us. I flipped them all off behind my new daughter and they laughed

Well today has been one hell of a day.

;;;;

Hope u liked this chapter

Bye
Fothers
Muckers