PARTY

Rachel's POV

Next day

I got up and checked my phone I got a text from Andy saying we were having a party at the house. I told arianah savannah Emme and blade they could come over and we started setting up.

"Hey Rachel I dare you to drink a shot a vodka." Arianah said handing the bottle.

Chuckling I said " this is like eating cake for you. I've drank vodka before. "

Then I put the bottle to my lips and drank half of it. Arianah took the bottle from my and blade looked at me with a worried face.

"YOUR GOING TO BE DRUNK WHAT WILL ANDY THINK. OH MY GAD. WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" I laughed and grabbed his shoulders.

"Honey I'm like my dad I don't get drunk easily. I need tequila to get drunk." Then savannah and Emme walked out with more

"Speaking of the devil babe look what I found." She said holding up a bottle of tequila.

I walked over to her a kissed her. When she wasn't paying attention I got the bottle from her hand and ran away.

"MY BABY HAS COME BACK TO SEE ME. FUCK YA" I screamed running up to my room with the bottle.

Savannah tackled me and arianah grabs the alcoholic drink.

"None for you." She said then puts the bottle on the table guarding it like a dog.

I walked over to Emme and whispered something in her ear. she giggled and nodded slowly. Then I went to my room and got behind the door. I heard foot steps and screaming the she ran in and I shut the door.

In her hand she had the bottle. I took it from her and said thank you. She giggled and nodded.

I opened the bottle and put it to my lips. I let the liquid go down my throat before spitting it back out.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?" I yelled Emme laughed harder.

"NOT TEQUILA" arianah screamed

God they put water in the damn bottle. I shrugged it off and put Emme on my shoulder. Walking down stairs I put her on the couch with the bottle and went back to setting up.

We had the party set up when the boys came back.

"ALRIGHT WHO DRUNK MY VODKA" Ashley screamed.

Arianah Savannah Emme and Blade all looked at me. I looked down and Ashley went up to me.

"How the hell are you not drunk?" He asked very surprised.

"I'm like my dad I only get drunk off of tequila." I said looking at him with a blank expression

"OK PARTY STARTS IN 10 MINUTES AND GIRLS AND BOY. I asked your parents you all can drink as much as you want." Andy said then we all danced our happy dance.

10 minutes later

Arianah's POV

Slowly painfully slowly the bands started showing up I swear they were doing this on purpose because Andy told us we couldn't drink until all the bands got here!

Blade started getting more comfortable around us and actually started talking to us well Rachel Savannah and Emme but for some reason he would talk to me or normally that is. I looked over to Rachel and said " does blade hate me or something" I asked her she gave me a weird look and said "why on earth would u think that?" She said rasing one eyebrow.

"Well he's just been avoiding me the hole time or won't talk to me." I said a little upset look on my face. Rachel started to laugh " wow Arianah you really are clueless!" She said in between laughs.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!" I yelled at her wanting answers. "You will understand later." With that she walked off ugh she's a jerk.

*TIME SKIPPY*

Finally all the bands got here and Rachel was going hard core on the drinking cause her and Andy had challenged each other to see who could handle more shots then the other. I sat there sticking with just normal beer still wondering why blade kept on avoiding me.

I sometimes caught him looking or taking small glances at me but he wouldn't come over and talk OKAY THIS ENDS NOW!!

"Hey" I said in a cheerful voice. I swear he jumped 10 feet in the air when I said that. "O-ow oh h-hi" he said I swear I saw a little blush on his cheeks. "Do you hate me" I asked casually af.

"W-what no what would give you that idea?" He said giving me questionable look. "Well I-I mean you have been avoiding me all day" I said looking down a little not wanting to look him in the eye.

"O-oh I'm sorry if I came off that way here I'll stay with u the rest of the party!" He said in a cheerful voice.

"REALLY" I practically screamed i quickly covered my mouth blade was laugh so hard I thought he was going to fall out of his seat. After he stopped laughing he smiled and we went off and started talking somewhere more private.

TIME SKIPY

After a few strong drinks I noticed that blade was a little bit swaying left and right. "Hey blade are you okay" I said giggling a little. He looked at me with a stupid cute smile and said "your cute when you giggle" he said smiling like and idiot.

I blushed and said "you should probably stop drinking." I said a little worried. "Well you need to stop being so smexy." he said.

I blushed like crazy and was about to get up and go find Rachel when u felt a strong arm pull me back down. "Ahhh don't eat me" I screamed.

I was about to tell off the mother fucker who pulled me down when blade whispered in my ear "but I bet you would taste so good." He said in a very deep and sexy voice.

"B-blade let me go please." I said in a very wimpy voice. "But I'm comfortable!" He said in a whinny voice. "Well I'm not!" I said back huffing.

As I was about to get up when I herd a low growl came from blades chess. I shivered a was pleading to the potato gods that someone would save me.

All of a sudden Rachel dragged me off and just like that we we're dancing. I swear I could feel blades stare on me the hole time I danced not that I didn't appreciate it but still kinda creepy.

WELL THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE HELL IF A NIGHT!!

/\/\/\/\

Hope you all liked it
Was half me half arianah

Bye
Fother
Muckers