going shopping

RACHEL'S P.O.V

"Rachel do you need new jeans. I can see about half of your leg." Ashley said laughin

"Yes I do and I want my hair a different color."

"So I guess today we are have Rachel Ashley time."

"Yep."

This is going to be fun. A hole day with Ashley. Fucking hell.

Time skip to car ride.

" what song do you want." Ashley asked.

"I don't care. I'm driving so you pick."

Yes I'm driving. After about an hour of beging I can drive to the end of the neighborhood and then me and Ashley have to switch.

"How about tragic magic." I suggested

"K"

Then we started singing

Time skip over to the mall

We had just arrived and headed straight to the tall store.( a shop that I actually have to go to)

"Hi welcome to the big and tall store how may I help you." A friendly lady said

"Um do you have any size 16's in a black skinny jean. " I asked rather nicely

"Yes we do follow me"

We were lead to a rack with about 5 pairs of jeans on them. All long.

"Do you want to try one on to see if their long enough."  Ashley asked

"Ya I have to anyway"

I got a pair and went to the dressing room. I put them on and the first thing I did was look at my butt. I know its a little weird but when you have I big geto ass on you. You have to make sure that your ass isn't leaking over. Thankfully it wasn't so I got back in my normal jeans and went back out. I got the rest of them and we headed to the front.

"That will be $20 "

( at big and tall Stores some thing are cheaper because they are off brand.)

We handed her the money and went to walk around.

"I'm hungry." Ashley said like a child

"Fine I'm getting Chinese food"

We walked up to the market place and ordered. We finished eating and left to get my hair dyed.

"Hello how can I help you today." I obviously gay man said.

"I want my hair died and trimmed"

"Ok sweety come take a seat."

Time skip to ride back home.

"So Rachel you go back to school on Monday."

I rolled my eyes

"I don't want to go back. I'll get teased for my height again."

"I know but just try it and if you can't stand to go anymore one of us will home school you."

"Ok I'll try"

Time skip to home

We pulled in the drive way and I got my stuff and headed to the front door. When I opened it nobody was home. The lights were off.

"WELCOME HOME RACHEL"

Shit I just fear punch Andy.

"Sorry I warned you I fear punch. Are you ok"

"Yay but god damn where did you learn to hit like that."

"I had 2 older brother's how else was I going to survive"

"Ok. Well welcome home. I have some people I want you to meet."

He took !y hand and led me to a corner were Asking Alexandria was standing. I was fan girling. I think I was zoned out because Andy waved a hand in my face.

"Well Rachel I think you know who they are. Asking this is Rachel my adopted daughter."

"Hi" is all I could say. Fuck you anxiety.

I walked away and to my room and shut the door. I put all my stuff away and looked at my room. They painted it with out me the fuckers. But they did leave the furniture in the middle of the room so I have something to do.

Time skip to party over

I just finished moving !y room and I didn't hear any more talking. Oh shit Andy's going to be so mad.

I ran down stairs and saw the boy at the bottom.

"I'm so s...sor.....sorry. I was in m..my room the w...whole time. You must h...hate me right now."

Shit I was studdring I only studded when I'm scared

"Its fine we are just disappointed.",

Trigger warning

I felt the tears coming. I ran to my room and shut the door. I went to the bathroom and slid down the door. I cried for the first time in a long time. I saw a little sparkle and got the razor from the bottom of the sink. I was shaking I can't do this. I put the razor to my stomach and let it glide across.  I just broke a promise that I can't take back.

I then heard my door open. And Andy called my name. I quickly put a bandage on my stomach and put the razor back. I opened the door.

Andy ran to me with open arms and hugged me. I felt my knees buckle and let go of Andy I fell to the floor in tears.

" why am I such a fuck up. "  I asked my self

My mind was screaming at me

You attion whore
Fat ass
Stop crying baby
Look at you your a mess
Why would they adopt you

I can't take it any more

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD"

Andy looked at me. All of them looked at me. I just broke down more in tears. No I broke down in uncontrollable sobs.

They all hugged me and whispered I'm my ear.

We love you don't forget it
You mean the world to us.
Your beautiful
I'm jellies of you.

I  snicked at the last one.

"Thank you for being hear for me." I said once I got the strength to say something.

"Don't thank us. We want to" Andy said in a very soothing voice

We all got up and sat on the couch. We watched harry potter and we all fell asleep.

----------
Hey so I just relised I didn't tell you Rachel's hair color. She got it dyed back to brown. So ya thanks for reading this shitty book

Comment

Vote

And bye
Fother mockers

Word count 1023