shutting down

Rachel's POV

I layed on my bed because I left the boys down stairs. I starred at the ceiling until I couldn't see straight. But just when I thought I was alone I heard a nock on my window. I turned around and saw Ben. I opened the window and he came in. I hugged him and for the second time I broke down in front of someone. I fell to my knees on the bed and cried while Ben sat across from me and put me in his lap.

"Shh its ok dear he's gone now. No one can hurt you I won't let them. I will always be here if you need me." He said and with those words I felt my self become close to some one.

"Please n-never l-leave me." I said still hugging on Ben with my head in his shoulder.

"Never again love ever." He said then my door opened. Andy walked in and I put myself back together.

"Rachel are you ok. I can take you to counsi-" I cut him off

"No no more counciling I can't go through that again. They had one at the orphanage. Never again. Nope" I spat back at him but in a nice way.

Then something snapped in me. I cheered up and got up out of bens lap.

"Rachel... Are you ok?" Andy asked very scared.

"Who wants to play a game? Its called guess my disorders because I think I'm ready to tell at least you two." I said with a cheery voice. I pulled out a note pad and but all 10 disorders on it.

"Ok who wants to start? And before you get freaked out. This is a way I told Arianah and savannah because its not as depressing." I said.

Andy started

" I think bipolar" he said

"That levels you with 9 more Ben your turn."

Ben Andy Rachel

Well if your like dad then schizophrenia.

2 out of 10 Andy

Anxiety

3 out of 10

With anxiety normally come depression

4 out of 10 you getting good at this game.

I read on your report that at one point you had bulimia

5 of 10

We continued the game until they got all 10. Wow I am fucked up.

"Can everyone come over for as cook out today?" I asked. For no reason.

"Sure but its raining so how about tomorrow." Andy said

"Ok." I then got up and went to CCs room. I sat at his drum set and started to practice our new song

CC walked in and watched then Ben came in. For some reason I got nervous but pushed it to the back of my mind. Then for some reason I stopped and started on Not Your America Average by them. This song is fun to play. A little challenging but fun. The words were going through my head as I played the song. And at the end of it I looked up to see Ben with a smirk on his face.

"What? I like the song" I stated at him

"I think we could replace James with you." He said making me blush.

"Welp to bad i has me own band and im quite happy with them." I said with the worse grammer I could think of.

Ben and CC started laughing there asses off and I just looked at them. Then Ben fell I'm the floor. I walked over to him and got him by his waist.

"Benny boy are you ready to be picked up by a 13 year old?" I asked as Ben stopped laughing.

"You can not pick me up. I don't believe it." He said challenging me.

I started lifting and before I knew it I had Ben over my  shoulder and it was  a weird bit funny sight. I walked out of the room and down the stairs to were I found the asking boys down there. Danny looked over and started dieing of laughter. I earned a head turn from James Cameron and Sam when everyone was on the floor laughing because there was a 13 that picked up a grown man and swung him over her shoulder.  I put him down and he soon fell on the floor laughing to.  I just walked in the kitchen and hot an orange. I went back to the living room and everyone was over their fit of laughter.

"So you can play drums on Not Your America Average better then James can and we have a small show next week. And I think the band agrees with me. So if you want to do you want to play that song with us. Your band is already going before us." Danny spoke up.

I looked at James." As long as James doesn't mind I will. And when will we practice together to see if we can even play the song with me." I asked then Danny's face lit up.

"Well James doesn't mind and we can do it at our house and you could hang with us. That is if you want to." Danny said.

I felt  safe with the asking boys. So I agreed. I went and told dad were I was going and he said to co!e back home in an hour or 2.

"Let's go dad said I have to be home In an hour or two tho." And with that we left and went to there house.

This is going to be awesome.

Hey thank you all for reading and sticking with me if you did

Loves you all

Bye

Fother
Muckers

Adopted By Black Veil Brides... Pierce The Veil... Asking Alexandra... Ectजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें