blade

Blades POV

I woke up this morning to my care taker yelling, telling me to turn off my music. I didn't mind since I never got to play it any ways.

But I'm blade.

I'm 14 I play rhythm guitar. I have ADHD. I like bands such as.

Attila, asking Alexandria, suicide silence etc.

I put on my blue and grey jacket with my black jeans and blue vans. I went down stairs and started to head out before Trevor came up behind me and pushed me. I walked it off, something I should never do, and was punched in the side of the head. At this point I was screaming for Mary since these guys are twice my size.

Then I felt them leave. I looked up and saw the hole asking crew right in front of me. I mentality screamed at myself for not standing up for myself and smiled at them.

I decided it was getting hot so I took off my jacket only to see I was wearing a Asking Alexandria shirt. I blushed a little then Ben went up to me.

"Ello. Having some trouble kid?" He said a hint of worry on his face.

"Oh no I'm f-fine just they were way bigger so yea!" I said ugh I studdered way to go blade!

He gave me a look and said "well kid if your interested we are looking for a kid to adopt you interested?" He said cocking his eye. My eyes widen I said "YES!" Shoot "I-i mean yes." God wait to go blade!

He smile took some papers while I rushed up stairs to get some stuff.

I got my few clothes and went out. My cloths consists of a suicide silence shirt a asking Alexandria shirt, a pair of skinny jeans and a pair of basketball shorts.

I was sitting in the car when James said "so you know us but there are some lovely ladies at home that can't wait to meet you." He smile. I blushed because I hadn't met a lot of girls before so hopefully I won't I'm embarrass my self.

Rachel's POV

Emme Savannah Arianah and I sat waiting at the door of my brother house. Arianah was really exited to meet him for some reason. Once there car pulled up Arianah jumped off the steps and was off to embarrasses the new kid.

When I saw him he looked kinda sad but when arianah and him looked at each other and I sware it was love at first sight.

Arianahs POV

I was really excited to meet the new kid you wanted to make him feel really welcome and I also stole some monster before I left hehe. I soon as I herd Rachel's brother car I jumped of the steps and started running off towards the car like a maniac.

But, when I got there i was not expecting a really cute boy to be there! I guess I must have stared to long because Ben snapped his finger and said " hey earth to Arianah!" He started chuckling I blushed a little and tore my face away.

I heard Danny say "Well are you going to introduce yourself or not?" Then I heard the kid say "H-hey I'm b-blade." He said very shyly I gave him a big smile and said "HI MY NAME IS ARIANAH I TOTALLY DIDN'T STEAL SOME MONSTERS EITHER!" I yelled he started chuckling this made me smile I like making people smile!

Rachel POV

Arianah ran up to him and looked at him for a minute before Ben snapped his fingers gets in her face to get her attention. She snapped out of her trance and blushed.

"Well are going to introduce your self or no?" Ben asked.

"H-hey I'm b-blade" blade said before blushing more.

"HI MY NAME IS ARIANAH I TOTALLY DIDN'T STEAL SOME MONSTERS EITHER!" She yelled and me and Emme laughed.

"Do you remember when we were like that. Awkward and weird. Now look at us." I said in her ear.

She giggled and nodded. I quickly kissed her and she giggled into the kiss. I heard a throat clear and looked at the stairs. Blade was there and waved.

I got up and sat him in my spot. Arianah sat back down and I started introducing our self.

++++++------

Well that's it for this. Chapter

Bye

Fother
Muckers