No Freaking Way (Chapter 6)

RACHELS P.O.V.

I was sitting in my bunk wanting to test how long I could wait before I freak out and open the curtains.

" 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 10... FUCKING HELL," I screamed terrified.
I already warned the guys that I might start screaming so they wouldn't worry or be concerned. "THAT WAS BETTER 106 AND 1/2," Andy yelled back to me.

I was over being anxious so I just went to sing, I liked to sing even though I was horrible at it. I put in my headphones and headed to the back of the bus, so I could be more secluded; closing the door and trying my hardest to be quiet. I sang as quietly as I could but I just couldn't hold it back anymore. "Fuck it, " I mumbled.

I started to belt out the lyrics to
-hell above =ptv
-lost it all=bvb
-coming down=5fdp

Then when I finished I noticed that I wasn't alone anymore. Andy, Jinxx, CC, Ashley, and Jake were all sitting down next to me..... Recording. I look at them, the look of fear and embarrassment showed on my face, then I ran to my bunk feeling depressed.

"RACHEL GRACE BEIRSACK THAT WAS AMAZING, " Andy yelled loud enough for me to hear.

I just played there with the curtains open looking out the window just to start at the moving trees. Why are they lying to me about something I know I'm not good at. Why was I so lucky to have gotten adopted by black veil brides. Why did I get so blessed to have friends like Arianah and Savannah why me?

/\/\/\/\andys p.o.v/\/\/\/\

I was sitting on the couch when I heard Rachel scream, "FUCKING HELL." "That was better 106 AND 1/2," I said.

I got up and went to my bunk only to see Rachel walking to the back of the bus frustrated. I decided to follow her being nosey and heard her quietly singing. "Fuck it, " I heard her say.

Then she let loose and started belting out the lyrics to hell above by PTV. I quickly ran to the living room and got the guys and my phone. We then walked quickly to the back again and opened the door. Good her eyes were closed. We sat down and I started to record when she started singing a song that I didn't really know by some band that sounded really good from Rachel's headphones. God, she was amazing when she sang. She sounded like a god when she sang. Her voice was very low for girls but it still made me want to hear more.

Then she went to hit a high note something I never expected her to do, and when she sang this time there wasn't any voice in the background just hers.

Then her song must have ended because she opened her eyes and saw us...... recording her. She took off running and jumped in her bunk.
"RACHEL GRACE BEIRSACK THAT WAS AMAZING" I yelled at her before we all went back to the lounge.

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter of the story I will try to update twice a month because that's how many times I go to my dad's a month. Anyway, why do I do this no one's going to read this you probably just skip to the next chapter aren't you. Well, fuck you. I have no room to talk tho I do the same thing when I read a book on Wattpad.

Bye my beautiful snowflakes