CrAzY TiMe

ARIANAH PROV..

Well I just got a very disturbing text from Rachel saying she finally some "fun time" with Emme god why did she have to tell me these things!! Well I'm going over to see her anyway so I guess I can beat the shit out of her later.

*TIME SKIPPYY*

I walk over to Rachel's house and was greeted WITH THE MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS HOLY SIGHTS Rachel was making out with Emme or more of raping Emme's mouth! "GOD GET A ROOM U TOO!" I shouted making Emme almost jump of Rachel's lap I was dieing of laughter while Rachel gave me a very angry face.

"BITCH PLEASE IF U GONNA DO SOMETHING FUCKING DO SOMETHING!" I yelled cause god knows I can be quiet. Rachel returned with "BITCH U TALKING ALL THAT SMACK COME OVER HERE LET ME SHOW U WHO DOMINATS IS!" I looked over to see all of Rachel's family laughing their asses off.

I looked over to see Emme with rubbing her but I sent Rachel a apologetic look and in return got a grumpy cat look god ungrateful bitch but she know she love me hehehe! Well I decided to head home cause I hade one hell of a day I didn't realize it but damn it was fucking dark, Well hope I don't get kidnap

*TIME SKIPPY*

I finally got home and was about to take a shower when Vic came up to me and said "hey ever think of netting new people?" I gave him the wtf look and said "no why u no I get to shy around new meat!" I said in my gang voice he just chuckled and said "well get ready cause I herd that we might be getting a new recruit." I looked at him and gave him the bitch please look and walked off to take a shower.

After I finally got out of the shower and got dressed I decided to text Rachel.

ARIANAH:yo did u know we be getting a new recruit?

RACHEL:yea just found out right after u left.

ARIANAH: ugh we have to do the forbidden word "socialize" * shivers*.

RACHEL:yea well I gtg Emme is wanting more attention;)

ARIANAH:god damn u do u have to rub me being single in my face!

RACHEL:yep!well goodnight can't wait to meet the new person tomorrow!

ARIANAH:yea goodnight.

Welp I know tomorrow is going to be a very long day time to get some well needed rest.

00000000000000000000000000000000
Hey guys this is Rachel's co writer hope y'all in joy by the way Rachel if ur reading this fuck u!
00000000000000000000000000000000