big news

Rachels POV

I woke up the next morning with the biggest hand over simply because I drunk a bottle and a half of tequila and other drinks last night. I looked around the house to see everyone was still here from the party. I went to the kitchen and got out the medicine to help this son of a bitch go away.

After I took it I went to my room and put on my jeans converses and a hoodie that said. 'Is this against dress code' I went back down stairs and laid on the couch. Arianah woke up with blade and they walked down stairs.

I gave her a look and she shook her head. She's still virgin Mary. I got up and handed her and blade there two pills and they took them.

Next Ben got up and got my hand then pulled me to my room.

"Yes" I said because he was just staring at me

"Rachel you took 45 shots of tequila last night. Andy passed out before you stopped. Then you had more after that. How are you still alive?" He said with worry in his voice.

"First of Andy's has a weak stomach when it comes to drinking. Second of the reason I'm not dead is because I drunk 2 gallons water before so I could drink what ever and still get drunk but not die." I explained to him.

"Still you out drank Danny. No body's ever out drunk Danny and your 13." He said then hugged me.

He them whispered in my ear.

"I could have lost you last night."

I rubbed his back and he got off.

"We should go back down to see if everyone's up we have news for you."

I nodded and we headed back down stairs. All eyes were on me. They all looked like they had seen a ghost.

"What the bloody hell are you looking at." I said rather harshly.

They stopped looking at me and I sat next to Emme holding her thigh with my hand. Ben got in front of every one then started talking.

"I have big news the bands already know this but you girls don't. WE ARE GOING ON WARPED TOUR IN A WEEK" Ben screamed.

Groaning , because of the noise, I got up and up my hand on bens mouth.

"Shut up no yelling in a house with the hangovers" I said making every one laugh.

Vic Tony Mike Jaime and Arianah went home first.

Then Ronnie Jacky Ryan Derek and Savannah went home.

Next was Chris Ryan Horror Ghost Vinny and Emme went home.

Then Danny Ben James Carmen Sam and Blade went home.

Then last but not least Ashley's slut left. Witch Andy was still mad that he brought them over but no one cared.

Arianah PROV

We arrived home and Vic told me we were having tacos.yay.

I was bored so I decided to text Rachel.

Arianah: heyyy

Rachel:no respond:

Rachel:hey I'm texting Emme right now ttyl.

Arianah:bitch

END IF CONVERSATION

Well I guess I'll text blade then.

Arianah:hey blade u there

Blade:yea how are doing after the hang over

Arianah: good u

Blade: a little bit of a headache but I'm good by the way do u remember what happened last night cause I don't

Arianah:ummm....maybe...

Blade:can u tell me

Arianah:u got really drunk said some sexy things and then wouldn't let me go until Rachel pulled me off somewhere...

Arianah:I meant inappropriate things!!!

Blade:oooh well sorry lol

Arianah:yea umm well got to go tacos
ready!!

Blade: bye love u

Blade: ahhh i meant have a good dinner!!

Arianah:byee~🤫

After that I ate tacos and I'm really excited because we're going on tore in a week I can't wait!! Oh yea my day birth is coming up!!

000000000000000000000
Hey guys this is Arianah hope y'all liked
Also this was have me half Rachel

Bye bitches
000000000000000000000000000