Getting to know us

Arianah's POV

We were all sitting on the couch the asking crew had to leave. The strange thing was that they left blade here instead of taking him with them. Rachel,Savannah,Emme and I  were all watching funny vines and laughing are asses off.

I looked over to see blade looking down and biting his lip. "Hey blade want to watch videos with us?" I asked him cause I felt bad that he was getting left out.

"N-no that's cool I'll stay over here." He said a shyly. I smile and said "look blade your really nice but we break shyness here so either get your ass over here or I'll force you over here!" I said smirking. At first he didn't move until Rachel said " I really wouldn't test her." Rachel said in a sing song voice.

His eyebrows rose a little and he came a sat by me. He was blushing the hole time I thought it was kinda cute. We started getting bored of the vines so Rachel suggest we should get to know each other more.

Rachel's pov

He moved over to the couch and we all moved over. I got up and start introducing my self.

"Well I guess I'll start. I'm Rachel I play drum in our band and scream/sing sometimes. I'm dating the lovely Emme witch your sitting next to. I play bass clarinet in the school band. I like bands such as. FIR BVB PTV SWS MIW AA Attila etc. And I'm bisexual. I'll hand this over to Emme now." I said then Emme got up and I sat in her seat.

Emme Arianah savannah blade

I'm Emme I sing and scream and play drums sometimes in the band. I'm in chorus with savannah. I am dating Rachel. I'm a lesbian.  I like bands like. SWS BMTH AA PTV ETC. My favorite color is white and black. I'm handing this over to Savannah

Savannah is the name I play lead guitar in the band I'm in  chorus with Emme. I like the color green . my favorite band is falling in reverse. I'm straight. I'll hand this to Arianah

I'm arianah and I play bass guitar in the band. I'm in the band with Rachel savannah and Emme. I LOVE the color purple. My favorite band is Perice the veil. I'm straight which means I like dick if you don't know. I'll give this to blade

H-hey I'm blade. I can play rhythm guitar. Umm. I like band like Attila Asking Alexandria suicide silence and so on and so forth. Umm... I'm straight. And my favorite color is dark purple and grey.

You are wonderful you like purple. MY SOUL MATE HAS SHOWED HIS SELF.

Arianah screamed making him jump. I chuckled .

"You'll get used to it she's always this loud and crazy." I stated.

We all sat back and I had a great idea

"Blade do you want to join the band? We need a rhythm." I said getting excited.

"Um.. Sure but we need to play before so we can see if I fit in." He said hoping to play with us.

"Ok do you know Not Your America Average?" I asked hoping we could practice.

"Ya um do you all have a rhythm I could practice on?" He asked shyly.

"Ya. So go in to groups Emme and i. Then you savannah and arianah I guess." Then we split into groups

\/\/\/\/\/\/\

THANK YOU ALL 400 READS OMFG

LOVE YOU
BYE
FOTHER
MUCKERS