Nice To See You Again (Chapter 5)

Rachels p.o.v.

I sat next to Andy and put my head on his shoulder. When was the last time I played my bass? Should I play it For them? I apparently wasn't listening to what andy was saying because Andy was shaking me trying to get my attention. "What Sorry, what were you saying?"I said a little bit out of it. "Are you ok?" Andy asked I could hear the concern in his voice. "Yeah just thinking," I whispered softly.

I got up and went to my bunk pulling out my baby. My bass clarinet. I went to the back of the bus and put it together. I played: Concert F, Pink panther, Dance of a sugar plum fairy, Overture, And some pep band music. Once I finished I saw something move and turned my head only to see everyone on the bus looking at me. I blushed a light pink.

" OoooH Someone's blushing," CC said mockingly giggling after. Ashley then went near me and tried to touch my bass. "NOO MY BABY IS GETTING RUINED BY ANOTHER MAN'S TOUCH," I shrieked glaring at Ashley.
Everyone died laughing. I just picked up my bass and cleaned it out.
"That was really good how long have you played?" Andy asked smiling at me. "About a year now, " I responded looking proud.

" You are a band nerd you know that right," he said chuckling. " I know," I replied casually.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/Arianahs p.o.v\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/

I sat on the couch watching Tony play Minecraft and getting angry for being killed by mods at night. I was tracing his tattoos, watching as in certain spots he would flex, until I heard a crack of thunder.

"FUCK YEAH DROP THEM POTATO'S," I shouted getting everyone's attention.
"What was that about," Vic asked giggling looking at me weirdly.
"When it thunders God drops potato's also I'm a little afraid of thunder so it helps me calm down," I said shivering a little bit.

Everyone smile softly and Tony patted my back calming down a little more then went back to what he was doing. After watching him a bit more I went to back to my bunk. I laid down and looked for my flute.

"WHO THE FUCK TOOk ME FLUTE," I screamed madder than hell. "You have a flute," Vic questioned me.
"YES," I screamed again still salty. 
I called Rachel maybe I left it on their bus?

( Arianah, Rachel, And Savannah Text Messages)

Arianah: Were me flute be at

Savannah: idk ask Rachel

Rachel: my bus you left it here u get to see your precious baby at the next stop

Great Rachel has it I will pray for my flute to survive tonight.