Safe

Bens POV

I started trying to open the door when both of cams dogs ran off. I felt  the door budge. I kept pushing when i felt the door fall and there sat Rachel bleeding while Emme and Chris stared at me.

I pulled the gun out from my belt and pointed it at Chris when Arianah came down and ran at Emme making her pull out a knife. But Arianah didn't stop running.

Arianah's POV

I saw Ben go into a hatch and i stayed back until i heard a boom. I ran down and the first thing i saw was Emme. I ran straight at her and knocked the knife out of her hands. I grabbed the knife and held it to Emme's neck. I stood up with her and looked at Chris.

" PUT THE FUCKING GUN DOWN OR SHE GETS IT!" I screamed at him, making him drop the gun and lay on the floor

I put Emme down next to him and Ben came over and made sure they weren't leaving. I got my phone and called 911 then checked on Rachel.

I looked at her and untied her then tried to stop the blood. I riped my shirt and tied it around her arm then tried to stop the blood coming out of her neck and tummy.

Rachel's POV

I felt someone tie something around my arm and yelled out. But i didn't hear my self. I started panicking then tried opening my eyes but i couldn't. They felt like a million pounds.

I tried moving but i couldn't. Then i heard sirens. I started having a panic attack when i heard someone singing.

Hush little baby don't say a word
Im gonna buy you a mocking bird

An if that mocking bird don't sing
Then ima have to fucking flick it till it does start to sing.

I knew it was Arianah cause back at the orphanage she sung me that when i was having a night terror.

I felt a tear leave my eye when i was being lifted up.

We have a pulse.
Shes lost a lot of blood
WE NEED TO HURRY SHES NOT GOING TO MAKE IT
MOVE WE NEED TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW.

Then everything went dark.

/-|

Heyy I've not forgot the book just had no tine to update

Im really sorry that its so short but the next chapter will be really long i promise

Bye
Fother
Muckers