back on the road

Rachels pov

I laid in bed and thought about my existence. Why was i here? Why did they adopt me?

You shouldn't have been born you pathetic piece of shit.

I felt a tear slip my eye and then all the thoughts of Emme came flooding back. I broke out into a uncontrollably sob. I knew Andy and Ben could hear it and i was doing the best i could to muffle it but nothing was working.

Danny came by me and knocked on my bed post.

"Were back on the road. And um.. Suicide silence is taking place of motionless in white." He said then left.

I crawled out of bed and went up to Andy. I picked his hand up and drug him to the back of the bus. Once we were back there. I held my arms out and hugged him as tight as i could.

He hugged back and then i let it all go. I let every tear slip from my eye and i made sure that it never touched him.

I still loved Emme. I couldn't deni that but i hated her all at the same time. I almost couldn't stand the thought of her but i still loved her.

I quickly shoved all my emotions to the side of my head and let go of Andy.

" Do you feel better?" He asked playfully.

I nodded my head the walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw my reflection.

Red puffy eyes, tear stained cheeks, and a broken heart. I needed to clean myself up.

I walked out of the bathroom and got out my towel, red skinny jeans, and a random shirt. Then headed to the shower.

I turned on the shower and made sure it was warm. Then i put on a face mask to help the puffiness and just to feel good. The i stepped in and let out a low grown of pleasure when the water hit my skin.

After i washed my hair and body and shaved my legs i got out. After i dried my hair and put my clothes on a decided i needed to change something.

I need a hair cut.

I got the electric razor out and a pair of scissors. I put the top part of my hair in a bun on top of my head then looked at myself

You need to look a little more gay.

I started cutting the lower half of my hair off then turned on the razor. Then i looked back in the mirror. The lower part was gone.

Then i took the top part down. About half way in the middle of my hair and started snipping.

Then i was done. I picked up all my hair and threw it in the toilet then flushed.

I looked back in the mirror and there i stood. I looked a good. No i looked hot.

I walked out of the bathroom and in the living room as casual as i could. Then Ben cane up behind me and tapped my shoulder.

" Nice hair cut." He said in a serious way the walked away.

I looked at Andy abd he looked at me.

" It looks really good. I love it." then continued texting someone.

I walked back to my bunk then laid down. And Let sleep consume my body yet again.

Time skip

When i woke up. I wasn't were i went to sleep at. I was in a dark room. I felt around until there was a light switch that came on.

There he was

Agian.