the 3rd brother

Rachel's p.o.v

I walked back to the PTV house and when I entered Danny pulled me a side

"Listen I don't do this much but will you please teach me how to do your screams. I need to know. You did that song better then we ever did." Danny said blushing.

"Fine but can I tell you something I don't want anyone to know?" I asked. I was about to open up to Danny.

"Sure anything love"

" ok so I was adopted by Andy right. So before him and my abusive father. I was with my real family. Which is originally from the UK. But my parents split. I ended up living with the opposite parent then my brother. My last name was originally Bruce." I said with a worried face.

"So you might be bens little sister" Danny said

"Ya but I want to have a blood test done before I jump to conclusions." I said but I didn't hold my accent back. I let it lose.

"I don't believe you still have your accent after all those years. Can you say these words. Beautiful, mom, daddy, wanker," he said I just chuckled at the last one.

"Beautiful Mum dadie wanker" I said letting my accent take over

"I wonder what Andy will say about my accent." I mumbled.

" He will love it. " Andy said behind me.

I jumped and turned around.

"Fucking hell. I did it again" I said.

"Are you alright." I asked. I fear punched Andy.

"Yep. Just remind me next time to duck." He said then left.

"So when do we get the blood test. And when do you want your first lesson?" I questioned

"Well we can get the blood test tomorrow and we can start when ever you want to." He said answering my question.

" ok practice is going to be on Sunday and Friday at 4 if that's ok with you."

"Yep I don't have tour for a few months so we will be good."

I nodded and we went back down stairs to tell Ben.

"So Ben I have something to tell you and ya might want to sit down for this"

He sat down and next thing you know I told him everything.

"So that's what happened to my 'little' sister. My only question is if we are brother and sister then why are you so bloody tall?"

"Ben I'm only and inch taller then you." I said

"That's still to tall for a 13 year old." Ben said.

I just shrugged and sat down on the drum stool.

"Hey can everyone leave we need more practice and I need to show then a song that I wrote so we can preform it some day." They all nodded and everyone left but PTV.

"So we aren't leaving cause this is our house and we also want to listen." Vic said.

"Ok. So I wrote this song and have been working on it for over a month." I said.

I showed them the song.

Even when I'm awake I feel so tired
Doctors don't listen they prescribe
I don't need to talk about it you just need to listen
I know what's best for me
And you know nothing about us at all

She likes her alone time
She can't think under pressure
Even if she trys
If I say I love her she starts to laugh
Am I treating her wrong

She helped me through my depression
Even if it comes back

I go home again
I try to run away from the past
But I have to stay
If I run away then how could she forgive me

When I come down from trying to
Escape the sound
I start to hear it again
Then I go in the kitchen and get hit again

Running away running away if I run then could I stay
Running away running away if I run then can I stay

I knock on the door and she answers
I run in crying my eyes out
She asked me if I was ok

That's when she kissed me

I finished the song on an acoustic. I saw Emme with teary eyes and the PTV guys looked impressed. Savannah and arianah just hooded their heads. The reason why Emme is crying is because the songs about her.

"Ok so now that that's over we can add the instruments to it. And I want the to be a breakdown somewhere in the song." I said. Then we split into groups.

Savannah, Arianah, with Jaime, Tony.

Emme ,and I with, Vic and Mike.

Time skip to next day.

Today was the day I was going to see if I had a real brother. I'm so nervous. I put and random shirt on my bed with a pair of skinnys and my black on black converses.

I got in the shower then washed my hair and stuff then got out and brushed my hair and teeth. I put my hair in a braid and but the hair dryer on it. When it was dry I took out the braid and let my now wavey hair down. I put on eyeliner and mascara the got dressed. When I walked out I just noticed how long my hair had gotten. It was down to my butt. I'll have Ashley cut it.

"Ash" I said in his room

"Rach" he said mockingly

"Can you cut my hair? I want it back to my ribs"

"Sure"

He put my hair in a weird pony tail and cut it I felt my hair get lighter. When he was done he pulled up the hair he cut. I laughed and so did he.

"Thanks ash"

"Anytime "

I went down stairs and there was Danny Ben and dad waiting for me.

"Are you ready love", Danny said. I blushed

" Ya."

Checklist time.

I stopped and then did a mental check list.

Wallet √
Earbuds √
Phone √
Life

I can't check that one off yet. I never had one. I ran down stairs and then got in the car. I put in my favorite CD. Sempiternal.

We listened and sung\screamed all the way to the hospital. When we arrived we had just got our name called. We followed the lady and we brought to a room. The doctor entered the room

"Ok I just need your blood and we can see if your related."

Me and Ben put our arms out and 2 nurses got the blood and left.

"So the wait begins" ben and I said at the same time.

Time skip to results

" ok so it turns out that......

Word count 1110

Hahahahahahaha
I'm evil.