a match into water

Rachel's p.o.v

I was sitting on the couch playing Minecraft with Arianah and Emme while Savannah was in her bunk. I heard my phone go off and I sent who the caller ID was and answered

Andy Rachel

Were are you we have been worried sick about you.

You didn't seem worried when you were eating that sluts face off.

Rachel Grace beirsack I will give you to the count of 3 to take it back or the next stop your staying in your bunk in my bus for the rest of warped.

I really can't take back the truth Andy.

I hung up and laid my phone next to me and looked at Emme. God she was perfect. Then I looked at her arms and saw bright red lines. Oh hell no.

I picked her up and walked to the back of the bus with her on my shoulder. Then I landed her on the couch and pulled up her sleeves.

"Why would you do this." I said with my voice shaking.

She just looked at me with tears in her eyes. I couldn't stand it. I kissed her then made my way down to her wrist. I kissed every scare and every cut she wimperd a little when I kissed the new ones but I loved her to much for her to do this to her self. I looked up at her and rolled down one sleeve then I kissed up to her lips and made my way down to her other wrist doing the same that I did with the other one.

"Promise me you will never do this again. If you have urges then talk to me I know how you feel." I then pulled my shirt up just enough to let her see the ones on my stomach. She gasped by the amount of damage I have done over the years but I could care less about my self. I just needed every one else happy and healthy then I would worry about my self.

Later that day

We had just stopped at a gas station to get has and food when the bvb bus pulled right next to us. I mentally cussed my self out and walked in the store getting some monster and prezals. I waited for Emme then we went up to pay for our things. I paid and kissed her cheak only to earn a giggle from her and a glare from the cashier. I then got our things flipped him off and went out to the bus.

I put my stuff in my bunk in bvbs bus we all separated into our buses and I went to my bunk. I heard Andy come in the bus and I then started to prepare myself. I turned around and Andy ripped open my bunk currents. He started yelling and I on the other hand. Stayed quiet not wanting to say something that I didn't mean.

"YOU KNOW RACHEL BRITTANY IS A REALLY NICE GIRL AND SHE WAS HURT WHEN YOU SAID THAT ABOUT HER! ALL SHE WANTED WAS TO GET CLOSE I YOU AND BE FRIENDS BUT YOU HAD TO FUCK THAT UP. God you are such a fuck up."I broke I can't keep this back.

"YOU KNOW WHAT ANDY I AM A FUCK UP! SO WHY AM I STILL HERE! HOW ABOUT THIS ANDY I GO AWAY AND YOU NEVER EVEN ACT LIKE I WAS IN YOUR LIFE! I HOPE YOU HAD A NICE TIME WITH ME EVEN THO I JUST SCREWED EVERYTHING UP FOR YOU! bye." I just ran out of the bus I didn't grab my clothes or anything.

Trigger warning

I ran until I saw a ledge. I walked up to it and saw nothing there to break my fall so why not. I took 3 steps back and ran to the end of the cliff. Only to be stopped by a small hand that grabbed my hand. I look back and there sat Emme.

Then everything flashed back to me

Flash back. Sss

We sat there hand in hand in the orphanage I can't let this one go. I couldn't give up on her.

Flash back no.2

Crying in her room seemed to help. Never giveing up on her also helped me and her.

Flash back no.3

All of us were there me arianah Emme and Savannah. God I hope this never ends.

I was now crying in her arms and she was doing her best to help me calm down. I never could leave her not again.

"I love you Emme" I said with a shaking voice.

I heard a throat clear and looked over Emme's shoulder only to see Andy.

"I'm really sorry Rachel your not a fuck up I just said what I wanted to and I was mad and pissed off will you forgive me."
Andy said with tears in his eyes

"I don't know if I can dad I love you but I just d-i just need time to think." I said.

Then it hit me. I called him dad. I normally just called him Andy.

Andy's p.o.v.

She called me dad. She called me dad. What... I don't know what to do.. am I crying....? I must be crying because Rachel's  hugging me.... But she called me dad..... Holy shit...... Will she call me dad again anytime soon again..... I'm a dad......  Holy shit....

__________________
For the first time
In forever I wrote
A long chapter
😂😂😂😂😂😂