TERROR OF TENNESSE

Arianah's PROV
Well after I kicked Rachel and Savannahs assess, I started to show blade around Tennessee also my old home. It was just me and blade because Rachel and Savannah had to do something.

After while, blade started getting tired so, I suggested we go to Walmart we're shit goes down.
We walked into Walmart and right off the back we saw a black woman running with chicken in her hand saying "MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY I GOT MY KFC," i swear I've never seen blade laugh so hard before.

We went to the cloths section where blade was looking at some cool T-shirt, I on the other had was playing around till I found the thongs and I yelled "blade I found the same looking panties in my room yesterday you got something you want to say?" I said laughing at his face.

But, I wasn't expecting him to play along "stfu nobody needs to know what I bring into my house nor what brand they use," I was very shocked but laughed my ass off anyway.

Finally, we left Walmart and started heading to the place rachel texted us.

Rachel's POV

While blade and arianah were at walmart i took savannah, Andy, Danny, Ben, Ashley, Ronnie, and Vic on a nature walk. Emme would have came but she wasn't felling well so everyone one else just stayed with her and waited on arianah and blade.

We drove to the mountains and on our way there we sung to many songs.

Once we got to the smokey mountains we all got out and i picked a 5 mile trail. Me and ronnie were in the front ,because we were the more athletic ones of the group. We got to the top and everyone was out of breath but of course me and Ronnie.

"Ill race you back down when we get done up here." i said hoping to get a rise out of him

"Sure. Maybe you should come and exersice with me one day. Then we'll really see who's more in shape." Ronnie said with a playful tone.

I punched his shoulder then we started down the trail again. Then we bumped into a girl who looked like she was having a seizure. I panicked and put her head in my lap and started to try to wake her up.

Soon she started to choke and i tilted her head down and there came the foam. Ronnie was asking if she was ok when everyone else had just caught up.

"Im so sorry." she started to cry so i hugged her. She hugged back and then i heard a camera go off. Sure enough there was the paparize all up in our stuff. I picked the girl up and she was still crying but i ran with her in my arms trying not to trip.

We got back to the car abd we all got in. She i guess fell asleep and we took her back to the bus. .

She looked young maybe 7. She had blonde hair and brown eyes. Thin figure and about 4"6. We got back to the bus and emme came storming out like a bat out of hell.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS." she said pointing to her phone.

On her phone was a fake picture of me holding her in my lap trying to kiss her.

"That's not what happened." i said but she didn't care.

Next thing i know she slapped me across my face and ran back to her bus. I was to shooked to do anything so i just walked back on the bus and put her in the spare.

"Rachel what happened to your face." Arianah asked looking worried.

"Emme smacked me." i said then arianah started tords her bus but Vic grabbed her and put her on his shoulder.

I went to ber bunk and reopened the currents. The was half awake but she could still response.

"Hey where's your parents?" i asked

"Dead"

That broke my heart and i hugged her.

"Were are you living" i asked and she said no were.

"Would you like to go on tour with us. You could barrow my shirts and blades jeans if he doesn't mind."i said and she nodded.

I closed the current and got one of my shirts and blades jeans. I handed them to her and then went to Emme's bus.

Chris came out and i was going to punch him if he said one fucking word.

" i told you to not hu" i had already punched him in his face and i punched him pretty hard.

I walked on the bus and pulled emme out of her bunk. I put her on the bunk across from hers and kissed her passionately.

"I would never do anything like that to you. Your mine. And im yours. Shes homeless and 7 years old. There's nothing going on between us. But She is staying on the bus with me for the rest of tour. I love you don't ever forget that." i said then kissed her again

I walked out and met and very angry chris. I walked pass him and he just stood there. I walked back on my bus and walked to her bunk to see her there in my shirt.

"So how old are you" i asked

"5 and a half." she said.

"Your tall for your age just like me. Try to guess how old i am." i said then she looked at me closer

"15" she said

I giggled and corrected her "almost im 13."

She giggled and then the bus started to move to the venue

"Welp welcome to the bus of touring."

/\/\//

Hey so i need help. Who should she be the parent of her if i do add her to the book.

Me and Emme
Ashley
Fronz
James

Thank for reading

Bye
Fother
Muckers