Urges And Nails (Chapter 8)(TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ )

RACHEL'S p.o.v

I woke up with all of the bvb around me. I couldn't help but start to feel bad urges. I began to think. They don't love you. Who could ever love a beast like you? You'll hurt them and they'll hurt you. Your worthless end it all.

No fucking way, why were they back I haven't heard them since the last adoption. I couldn't do this to them I can't hurt them. I needed to go.

I very carefully got up and went to my bunk. I climbed in and laid down. I started to scratch my legs. I pushed my nails in and couldn't stop pushing in and scratching.

You fuck up. Your bleeding on your sheets filthy pig. Just get it over with and run away or kill yourself. No one loves you anyway.

I then looked and my legs.fuck. they were bleeding so much. They were started to bleed in the sheets. How am I going to hide this? I got up and made my bed making it look like nothing happened. I got a pair of black skinny jeans and a black hoodie with some black stars. I went to the bathroom and got in the shower. Fuck I'm going to have to re-straiten my hair. All well I'll get over it. I washed my hair and body then got out and examined my legs they stop bleeding but you could still see the skin off of my body.

I put on my clothes and went to the living room trying to forget the burning in my legs. I looked at the couch ever one was still asleep. Great.

Pancakes. That what I could make. Looking in the cabinets as I thought of what I could make.

ANDY'S P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of something amazing. Looking to my right I didn't see Rachel there. Where is she? When I got up I went to the kitchen and saw Rachel making pancakes.

"Hello, chef Rachel, what have you prepared for 5 hungry boys this fine morning, "I said in the best British accent I could.

"Well, I hope all the boys like pancakes. From yours truly. I also hope they like bacon and eggs." she said in an accent you couldn't fake.

I decided to leave it alone and helped her with the food.

/\/\/\/\/\time skip cause I'm lazy /\\/\/\/\/\/\/

Rachels p.o.v

We ended up wrestling and I beating all of them until it came to Andy. We were standing ready to charge. 3 ..2.. 1
I ran straight at him and tackled him to the ground. Then I thought of something that my dad did when he was still alive.

Dog lick

I sat on Andy's stomach and held his arms down. I got really close to his face. Then I went to the side a stuck my tongue out.

"Don't you fucking dare," Andy said chuckling.

I then put my tongue on his cheek and went all the way up(hehe) to his forehead. Then I ran to my bunk.
Andy fallowing me close behind me.

I got in and my bed instantly messed up and reveled dried blood on the sheets. I looked at Andy he was looking at me in disbelief. I looked at him and started to say something but failed. I just looked down and started rubbing my legs.

"Let me see. Please I won't force you but please let me see."
Andy said in a very soothing voice that made me want to cry.

I pulled him in the bathroom and pulled my jeans down. Reveling my long deep scratches.

Before I could say anything Andy picked me up and put me on the couch. Thankfully the guys weren't there so I didn't have to pass judgment with them. Andy came back with rubbing alcohol and bandages