unknown

Back a few months ago (this chapter might be triggering)

Unknown p.o.v.

She thought she could get away so easy. Well the bitch was wrong. If I can't have her no one can. But this time it's going to be hard to get her. She has 5 or 6 grown men around her. But they're all freaks. 

She's hanging out with her lesbian lover again. They are gross. That whore thanks she can leave me alone. Wrong. She's coming home with me

Back a few weeks ago
He got closer and then I realized it was my brother.
Present
Rachel's POV

I woke up in a dark room. No one was there that I could see.

"Well I see you have woke up."

I know that voice anywhere. But I can't remember who it was.

Andy's POV

I walked up to Rachel's room to tell her dinners ready. But when i entered I saw Dutch in her bathroom the window broke and a note on her bed.
By now I was crying because Rachel was gone. I picked up the note with my shaking hands and started reading

Don't try to search for her. You'll never find her. If you call the cops I'll kill her. Just pretend she never existed. Then she might survive.

                      signed someone

I yelled and the boys came in I fell to the floor and all the guys soon started crying to. I couldn't even think right now. Was Rachel really gone? Who did this? How did they know were we lived? I couldn't see straight. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

Her 'brother'

I started a group chat and told Ben, Vic, Ronnie, and Chris. God I hope Emme will be ok. But Rachel. How could I let this happen?

Rachel's POV

I looked at the corner and saw him. I was gagging In discuss.

"Oh don't worry honey that's not the only thing you'll be gagging on." He said in a sick and twisted voice

"YOU SICK BASTERD LET ME GO I'm NOT EVEN YOUR SISTER!" I screamed at him only to be met with his hand against my face

"Now sweety don't pitch a fit I'm doing this for your own good. And drop the accent your not British." I spit on him.

Then he started to rip my shirt and jeans.

"Did the baby cut her self again? You should have went deeper maybe then you would have died." He said using a mocking tone.

"Get your FUCKING HANDS OFF ME YOU SON OF A BITCH." I yelled with a tear rolling down my cheek.

Then he brought out a knife. He slowly went up my legs and arms until he broke skin. I started bleeding and he licked the blood like the pig he is.

Andy's POV

I left the house and went to a house I almost never go to.

Juliet.

I knocked on her door and she had her child on her hip. She looked pissed.

"Hey umm I wanted to know if i could use your phone or a house phone. Please" I asked looking at my ex

"Sure but why?" She said with a annoyed look on her face.

"Long story short I need the police and I'm being watched." I said then she went white.

"So let me get this right.. You come here to use my phone and possible drag me into what ever is happing when you could use your phone?" She said with sassy. Something I didn't need.