SHOW TIME~

ARIANAH POV
I was bored it was only five minutes till we started are show. I was tired cause blade was being a butt and would not stop texting me then, when he did rachel started texting me I cant get no peace.

I felt myself starting to dose off i couldn't stop myself so I just let it happen. Then I felt something touch my lips. At first I thought I was just feeling things then I felt it press harder.

My eyes shot open to see.... Blade he was touching my lips with his fingers. I tried to shoo him away but he wouldn't leave me alone so I felt defeated.

I growled in frustration and glared at him. He looked at me and smiled,"Aww is the little baby upset?" He asked in a baby voice I glared at him And said," Someone is looking for their ass to get kicked."

He started laughing so I took that as an opportunity to run as I started to run i got lifted off the ground and placed right back in my chair.

I glared at him he said," no no no your not going to go hide and sleep somewhere." I whimper," please I'm so tired let me sleep its your fault anyway!" But he just sat there staring at me.

Rachel POV

When arianah took of running from blade i knew that sooner or later they would be a couple.

I walked back to the bunks and got out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans a random muscle shirt a red flannel my new shoes and a belt.

After i put that on i went for my hair. I straighted to then put hair gel in it at the ends and roots. Then decided i looked stupid and washed it and left it curly.

James knocked on the door and poked his head through.

"Danny told me you are going on after us and im going to let you use my drums. So here are the rules. No.1 i don't have any rules. As long as you stick to the rules you'll be fine. I wish you luck." then he left and left me laughing a little.

I started to get blade arianah emme and savannah together when sonya came up to me crying.

" Hey what's wrong sweet cakes" i asked and all she did was sob violently.

"Mommy was kissing a different mommy" she said then i felt my heart start to break.

Feeling a tear slip from my eye i hugged her and closed my eyes.

"Its ok little one everything's going to be fine." i said with more tears leaking over my eyes.

She stoped crying and i held in my tears until she was gone. Then i let it all go.

Hy heart shadderd with every breath that i took and my felt my life come crashing down when i thought about her in every second of my breakdown.

I tried to calm down, i tried to find some type of rest in my mind so i could let myself breathe instead of a sob. But i couldn't find even a second.

With every breath i took i couldn't think straight. I couldn't find a breath of air that didn't remind me of her.

Why would she do this

How could she possible do this after all these years.

Why would she do this.

"ONE MINUTE." I heard arianah scream as the asking set ended.

I cleaned up and walked up to the stage.

"Hey so the set is

Bulletproof love
Moving on
Original." i told everyone looking everywhere but at her.

We started to walk on stage when Emme went to give me a kiss. Then i rejected it nicely. She looked confused but i know she knew what was going on.

We started the show and soon enough she was done with bulletproof love. Now time for the switch.

After we switched i stopped what we were going to play.

"IM SORRY CAN I HAVE EVERYONE'S ATTENTION. Thank you. Now Emme come up here. So as you know me and Emme have been dating for the past 3 years. And not to long ago i saw her kissing someone else behind MY bus. So i would like for Emme to explain what was going on." i said then Emme looked at me with hate filled eyes.

She stormed off stage and we got james to play with us instead. After moving on i started to do our original called why her

" shes always looking at the table
Never
Looking at my eyes.

Shes always complaining about everyone's lies

But she
Thinks its ok to
Run over me
With these
word and her lies
That she kept deep inside.

We were walken home again
When she
Went to her boyfriend
And left me to die

Why did she do this
Why did she ever care
Why couldn't i have known sooner

Why did she have to go and lie."

Then i thanked everyone and left to see a pissed off Emme in the corner of my eyes. 

qpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqp

HEY FOTHERS
HOW IS YOU
HOW HAS YOU BEEN
DI YOU LIKE THIS BOOK.
SHOULD I MAKE A SEQUEL OR KEEP WRITING TO THIS ONE

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK

BYE
FOTHER
MUCKERS