Recovering yet again

Rachel's pov

Sonya soon came out from under the bed and apologized to the nurse who said it was ok. Andy Ben and Arianah left and soon it was Me Danny Sonya James and Ronnie. We all hugged then started talking.

"So do you feel ok. I know that what happened must have fucked you up." James said, looking at me with his arms crossed but worry in his eye.

"Surprisingly it hasn't really had that much of an effect on me. Other then some stuff in my head." I said mumbling the last part.

James nodded and gave me a look telling me that he heard what I said. But I brushed it off.

Danny was holding Sonya and tickling her when she grabbed his beard. Danny stopped and picked her up by her feet and she was hanging upside down.

At first I tensed up in fear of what Danny was about to do but, then I remembered that it was Danny and he would never hurt her or me or anyone close to him.

Sonya sat up while Danny was holding her feet and giggled at him. I thought Ronnie was about to lose his shit about the sit up she just did and, like I thought... He did.

"HOLY SHIT RACHEL DID YOU JUST SEE THAT! IF SH-" I had cut Ronnie off and just simply nodded and covered his mouth.

He sat down and then acted like a puppy that had just got denied a treat.

"Hey guys when can I get out if here?" I asked realising I never found out.

"Um.. The doctor said you had to stay over night to make sure you would be ok so probably tomorrow." Danny said sitting down while Sonya crawled up on me.

I nodded my head and then looked out side. It was dark. Like pitch black dark. Then I looked at the clock. 12:23.

"Hey guys I'm going to pass out so tomorrow will come sooner so come give me hugs and tell the rest of the guys and Arianah and Savannah then tell them I love then." I said in a mouth full.

They all nodded but then Ronnie looked at me.

"Do you not remember? Savannah went back and found her first parents. She living with them now." Ronnie said looking at me.

I shook my head and felt hurt and mad at the sane time. But I pushed it away and just hugged everyone bye.

When it came to Sonya she didn't let go. When James tried to pull her off she started screaming so he let go. The doctor came in and looked at us.

"I wanna stay with mommy." Sonya said while death gripping my good arm.

I looked at the doctor and he nodded then walked away. Then the guys walked out and I made sure Sonya was asleep then I followed her as she cuddled up to me and laid on my stomach.

"I love you Sonya." i said then dosed off after i heard her say.

"Love you to mommy"

Time skip to morning.

I woke up to Sonya tracing the little tattoo I had on my collarbone.

"How did you get this mommy?" she asked now looking at me.

"I got poked with a needle that had inc in it. Now its there forever."I said pressing the nurse button.

Sonya looked at me and she looked like she was about to cry.

"What's wrong monkey?" I asked, holding her close to me.

"Mommy got hurt." She said now in a full on sob.

I laughed a little but then picked her up and put her in my lap.

"No Sonya it didn't hurt. I didn't feel anything. When your older if you want one of these you'll understand that it doesn't hurt." I said, I started shushing Sonya when Andy Ben and Arianah ran in here.

"GUESS WHO'S BACK
BACK AGAIN
I AM BACK
WITH NY FRIENDS" Arianah yelled as she walked in the room.

Andy came and held Sonya so the nurse could undo my wires and ives and all that shit.

Once I unhooked I took the bag from Ben after hugging him and went to the bathroom to change.

Once I put on my outfit of a crop top and skinny jeans with converses and a bennie I walked out the the bathroom and glared at Ben. I didn't own a single crop top. And this one had the stinch of makeup and cum.

"Ben. Were did you get this?" I asked now tapping my foot.

Ben studdered around and finally popped out a sentence. "It was some girls clothes she left in a bag on the bus. I just grabbed them in accident.

I laughed and went to hug Ben. "Ben no worries but right now the last thing me and my butchy lesbian look needs is a crop top." I said while still hugging Ben.

I felt him laugh when Sonya came and grabbed my bad leg. I kinda fell a little but Ben and Andy caught me before i could hit the ground. Sonya looked at my with tears in her eyes and hugged me.

"IM SORRY MOMMA I HURT YOU " she said the went into a big sob. I pulled my pumpkin close and hugged her, telling her It was ok and that I didn't fell anything when she just stopped crying and asked "Hey mom can I get my ears periced?" I giggled but nodded my head then she jumped up and down and on to Ben who was playing with his hair.

Ben jumped but quickly covered his expression by picking up Sonya and throwing her over his shoulder. She screamed and giggled but soon Ben put her back on me.

When headed out to check myself out of the hospital when i felt someone touch my butt. I turned around and looked at who ever that was and there I saw what looked like my dream girl.

------- \ฯΩ

I haven't forgot this book it just school started up and i haven't had the time to upload

Sorry
Byes
Fother
Muckers