first day of school

RACHEL'S P.O.V

"RACHEL WAKE UP. ITS YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL" Andy Ashley C.C. Jake and Jinxx were all in my room jumping on my bed like little kids.

"Go away I don't want to go" I groaned.

"NOPE WAKY WAKY SLEEPY HEAD" god they are so annoying.

"Fine just get out." I said clearly annoyed

Once they got out I want to my closet and laided out a pair of black skinny jeans. My dark red converses. A shirt that said. Life is a b***h. And a dark red hoodie my brother gave me. I got I'm the shower but put my hair in a beany first and washed my body. Then I got out dried off and put my cloths on. I put a little bit of eye liner and mascara then put my hair up in a low pony tail and swing it over to the left with my bangs out to the right.

" RACHEL IF YOU WENT BACK TO SLEEP I'M GETTING THE WATER OUT."

I walked down stairs with my hoodie tied around my wast. I got a cat call from one of the boys but flipped them off. Andy then gave me a present for no reason.

"What's this for" I asked confused.

"Just open it"

I opened it and there sat 3 leather braclets.

"I wore those on my first time playing in front of a crowd. I hope they fit around you wrist."

I loosened them up and put them around my hand then they went down my hand and fell on my wrist. I tightened them up and looked at Andy. 

"Thank you dad." I said then hugged him.

I walked past the guys and they wimperd.

"What do you want a hug?"

They nodded there heads and I hugged them all in a group hug. After I let go I went to the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar.

"Who's taking me to school and who's picking me up."

"You can ride the bus or we could take you savannah Arianah and emme and the 4 bands just rotate on who's taking you all."

"I guess your taking all of us."

We got in the car and picked every one up. I was in the front with Andy and the rest of them were in the back

"Hey Rachel can you pass me the AUX cord." Savannah said

I handed her the cord and the final episode by asking came on. I turned it up to about 30 and started screaming and singing to it with emme.

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

IF ONLY THEY KNEW
(IF ONLY THEY knew)
IF ONLY THEY KNEW ABOUT THE BULLSHIT AND THE LIES.

"GIRLS WERE HEAR" Andy yelled at us.

"Ok bye dad love you." I said with a little bit of fear in my voice

"Love ya to"

We started walking and I held Emme's hand. We started to get looks but I didn't care. We got in the school and headed for the office.

"Ello young ladies what can I help you with today."
I old British lady said.

"Hello um were new to this school and need our schedule's. And I wanted to know if this school has a band and if so can I sigh up."

"Well we do have a band and you can sigh up just add you name to your instrument and and I need you names."

"Rachel Beirsack
Emme Motionless
Savannah Radke
Arianah Fuentes "