no fing way

Rachel's p.o.v

We had just stopped at the next venue and I was already out the door looking for bvbs bus. God I missed Andy so much. Then they pulled up and Andy walk out I ran straight to him and hugged him. I then felt warm liquid on my back. Andy was crying. All I could do is rub his back. Was I crying no. Why you may ask. I didn't have enough tears to cry. He stopped crying and we looked around. Everyone was around us tearing up. And by everyone I mean.  Ptv fir bvb miw sws BMTH atl. I didn't even notice we were touring with sws BMTH and atl. But I didn't care.

We all ended up in a group hug with Andy and I in the middle. Now I couldn't stand it anymore. I knew Andy understood what I was about to do because he nodded. I dropped to my knees and started crawling to her out of there. After a long time of me moving around I was finally out. I took a big breath of air and hugged from the outside. We eventually all left leaving me and Dad there so we went back to the bus. I ended up leaving Emme with her family because she said she needs time to herself wich I understood because I was being cleanly.

I walked in and was barmnarded with questions.

"Why did you leave"
"Why isn't Emme here"
"Did you break up with her"
"Did you have sex with her "
"What happened"

"STOP"

God damnit

"Ok now this is going to be like in school now raise your hand if you have a question" all of them raised there hands.

"Ashley"

"Did you have sex with her"

"Not yet. Jinxx"

"Did you break up with her."

"I would never do that Jake"

"Why isn't Emme here?"

"She needed time with her family. Cc"

"Why did you leave"

"I would rather not answer that. Dad"

"What happened"

"More details"

Then I left. I have been here for mabe 3 seconds and I already was tired. So I went to sleep.

1 hour later

I woke up to Andy shaking me.

"What"

"Show time kiddo"

I groaned then got up. I put on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a black falling in reverse tank top with my SpongeBob Converses. (Up at top)

I put on some eye liner and put my hair back in a ponytail and let my bangs down. Something I rarely do. They were a little past my jaw line now and still growing. Now it's time to wait

Time skip to stage time

Emme Arianah Savannah an I were all on the side stage when bvb walked out. They played

Fallen angles
In the end
Perfect weapon

Then it was time for the switch with bvb and ptv.

I was expecting ptv to walk out but instead we were all pushed on stage and Andy started talking

"Now I know a lot of you have heard of these lady's right here. But what you didn't know was they are very fucking talented. Rachel the tallest on in the back can play the drums like a beast and her girlfriend Emme can sing and scream. Her other two friends Savannah and Arianah can play a sick guitar. And now they will play for you "

Fuck you Andy. Fuck you

We all huddled up and decided to play bulletproof love. Since that's the only song arianah knew. So we got in our places and Emme and Savannah started.

Then arianah and I joined in and let's just say it was fucking amazing. I was having so much fun up there I didn't realize that it went by so fast. Emme then started on my favorite part of this song to be honest.

This isn't fair
Don't you try to blame this on me
My love for you was bulletproof
But your the one who shot me

I was tearing up at that part. Mostly because I had sweat I'm my eye but that still gets me.

We had just finished and were walking off the stage. Then before Emme could get off I picked her up and kissed her in front of the crowd. We got a lot of screams from the crowd. I just smiled and we walked off to the side were Andy hugged me and let go I then slapped him in the arm.

"What was that for?" Andy asked  acting hurt

"That's for not telling me we were going on stage." I said as matter of factly way.

I walked off and Emme was following me. I held her hand and we walked to a feild.

"You did great out there I hope you know that." I said as soon as I sat her down.

"So did you I thought Mike was back there playing in stead of you." I blushed at her comment.

We ended up leaving after we talked for a little bit. I walked her back to her bus and I walked back to mine. Only to be cat called from some drunk basted who looked familiar. He got closer and then I realized it was my brother.

Her got closer to me but I kicked him in the thigh since he was 7'2 and I couldn't reach anything else. All he did was laugh. I ran to the bus and called security. They came and i went back to getting a shower.