shopping and growing

Rachel's p.o.v

"FUCKING HELL"  Growing pains again

"What's wrong?" Jamie asked. Yes I was still on the ptv bus.

"Growing pains hit again." I said with a really pissed off face

"But your all ready to tall for your age."

I will need to apologise to Andy at some point but not yet.

Time skip to next venue

Time for shopping it has been a week and I have grown an inch because I slept for 4 days out of that week. Yes I sleep alot get over it.

I grabbed my money and headed out the bus with Savannah Emme and arianah following me. We walked a mile and I ended up caring all of them at one point. As soon as we entered I ran to hot topic. I grabbed (I'm to lazy to name them all but there all up at the top) then I went to pay I put my money in the cashier's hand then next thing ya now Andy put it back in my hand and was putting his card in his hand.

"Dad I could have paid for that."

"I know"

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY

Arianahs p.o.v

"Jaime I wanna learn more! NOW!" I have taken a interest in the bass guitar what can I say.

"FINE" he said I was Happy now.

We start with a few courds then I ended up knowing how to play bulletproof love. At the end Rachel was in the back lounge with Emme. Yes she was still here. I decided to ease drop. Hehe

"Babe I need to know why you did this I don't care when I know but I need to know some time before warped ends."

"I c-cant tell you. You wouldn't love me a-anymore."

"Sweet cakes. I could never stop loving you. I need you in my life and with out you I can't live."

Well now I feel important.

"Rachel when y-you left my dad became more abusive. H-he  r-raped  me." Then I heard sobs.

Oh god she was raped. I want to hug her so bad but I can't let them know I was ease dropping. I went o stand back up only to see all of ptv behind me crying as well. Wow.

Savannah's p.o.v. (finally)

We sat there playing Minecraft and me in my bunk hoping that no one would notice me.

"SAVANNAH come here I need to talk to you"

Oh crap Ronnie wants to talk.

"So you like Jacky"

"No" lie no.1

"It's ok if you do"

"I don't tho" like no.2

"It's ok if you date him just no sex"

"What the actual fuck dad."

"Hey I want to get to know you better. All you have done since I adopted you is sleep "

"Well my birth dad is abusive and that's why I was in the orphanage. My favorite color is green. My music consistent of bvb fir ptv sws ATL ect. I hate milk. I love to sing and play guitar and that's about it."

"Ok well we're going to McDonald's in a little bit and you're going with us I have never seen you eat."

"Ok"

Now that that's over I can listen to music and sleep. Wow. I do sleep alot.

Time skip to the next day

Andy's p.o.v

Crying

That's all I've done for the past few days that Rachel hasn't been here. God she is so stubborn. But what can I say I told her she was a fuck up. I am the worst dad ever. I need to talk to her

Andy Rachel

Hey I'm sorry i love you and hope you will for give me

I'm sorry to dad I miss you but when I do get back on your bus Emme's coming with me

Why

Let's just say I found something and I'm worried about her and I still need her around because I will miss her to much.

Ok. So should I be expecting you at the next stop.

Ya. By the way I've passed you ......... shorty

Then she hung up.

Holy hell she's passed me up I might her to look up at her now. God damnit.

Ashley's p.o.v. (you weren't expecting that we're you)

I over heard Andy's conversation with Rachel. And god damn. She's 6'1 now. Holy hell. She's taller then me. She may be the tallest one in the damn bus. AND SHES THE YOUNGEST! HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I hope when she gets in school she doesn't get bullyed because of her hight.

Rachels p.o.v

I'm taller than andy. My own fucking farther.

"GOD DAMNIT AGAIN" Fuck you growing pains.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

I know it's physically impossible to grow an inch in a week but I grew an inch in 2 weeks so 😋

Any way please comment and tell me what you think

Adopted By Black Veil Brides... Pierce The Veil... Asking Alexandra... Ectजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें