New Instruments(Chapter 9)

Arianahs p.o.v

I was sitting on the couch when suddenly I was handed a bass guitar. I was confused for a second but then Jaime sat next to me and started to teach me how to play. "What made you think of this," I asked, giving him a puzzled look.

"We read your post on Twitter and saw that you wanted to learn how to play so we decided to teach you, " he said, in a matter of fact way. "Ok, " I replied nonchalantly. When I finished figuring out all the chords I called Rachel.

Rachel's p.o.v (this is before arianah knew how to play the bass)

I was lying in my bunk listening to Beaten In Lips by Beartooth while tapping my legs to the beat doing my best to keep up with it when C.C opened my curtains and motioned for me to sit me on the stool. He put drum sticks in my hands and turned me around. All of a sudden In-between by Beartooth came on and I was drumming along, while I was drumming C.C. apparently decided to start recording me. When I finished I got up only to be pushed back down on the stool by Ashley. Then C.C started the recording over.

"You have the wrong one that's your drumming, " I stated not believing that was me. "Nope that's you," Ashley said with a huge smile on his face as Andy ran in. "YOU'RE CONVERTING MY DAUGHTER TO THE DARK SIDE, " Andy screamed then picked me up and threw me on to the couch.

Savannah's p .o.v

I woke up with a lot of people talking, and when I opened my curtains I saw Jacky with a guitar in his hands like always except this one had my name carved on it. I picked it up and tried playing it. I got a few cords out when Jacky stood behind me and guided my fingers to all the chords. I amazed myself when I had finally learned all of them.

I put the guitar down and looked at everyone. Then they sat on the couch and watched SpongeBob. I smiled and screamed, "WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA," and I laughed as they jumped up and yelled back, " SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!" I giggled as I looked at my family I was so lucky to be adopted by these crackheads.