not again

Rachel POV

I sat up and pushed my self out of my bunk. I had no idea were I was going on this bus but I had to do something. I went to the kitchen and saw Sam. He waved at me and I gave him a small smile. But it quickly was off my face when I remembered I couldn't see Emme.

I walked back to my  bunk and got back in. I got my phone and saw I had a notification from Instagram. I got on IG and looked and sure enough there was another hate comment.

Look at the beast she should just die. No one would notice anyway. Dike

I then got tired of everything. I was  tired of the hate, the heart break, the pain a felt when chris said those words. I couldn't take it any more.

TRIGGER WARNING

I got my blade in my hand and started walking to the bathroom. I was twirling it in my hand then it cut my finger tip. I was now in the bathroom. I shut the door and slid down it. I looked at my blade one last time.

I slide it across my arm 10 times before I heard a knock on the door.

"Rachel what are you doing in there?" Ben asked

I panicked and put my blade in my pocket. I washed off my arm and cleaned the blood that was on the floor. I rolled my sleeve down and walked out.

"What were you doing in there?" He said

I looked around and answered

"Nothing."

He gave me a look and I tried not to look him in the eyes.

"Your a really bad at lies what did you do." He asked getting more worried.

I started walking to my bunk and he grabbed my arm. I winced in pain  and I guess he saw and started lifting my sleeve. I quickly before he saw anything I slapped his hand and ran to my bunk again.

I climbed in and shut the door. My breathing started to pick up and I started have a panic attack. I felt the walls closing in and then my currents were ripped open by blade.

"Hey are you ok" he asked coming in.

I shook my head and my knees curled up into my chest.  Next thing I know he called for Andy.

Andy's pov

Blade called my name and I walked to Rachel's bunk. There sat Rachel. She was curled up in a ball I could see there was blood on her sleeve but now was not the time.

I picked her up and took her to the couch. Ben was right behind me.  She was crying uncontrollably.  I sat down and put her in my lap. I started hugging her and rubbing her back when she started saying she was sorry. Over and over again.

"Hey its going to be ok." I whispered in her ear.

She started calming down then Ben got her arm. I gave him a look and he let her go. I was going to check this out soon. But like before now is not the time.

I soon felt her breathing even out and she was asleep in my arms. I got her wrist and look. There were10 long shallow cuts there. I teared up and Ben got the first aid kit. I put some band aids on her cuts and let her sleep on me.

Emme's pov

I sat in the living room talking to ghost and horror. They were cheering me up some but every time Chris would come in the room I wouldn't talk to him. I know I was being a bitch but he was being selfish for not letting me and Rachel date.

I got up and went to my bunk to see a note on my pillow. I picked it up and started smiling.

You can date Rachel but you can't have sex with her until your at least 16. If I do find out you two have been doing behind my back I will not hesitate to split you up again. Pleas sign here so I have you word your not going to do anything with her

                       ___________

I quickly joited down my name and went to his bunk I jumped in and hugged him like there was no tomorrow.  I thanked him and kissed him on the cheek the gave him the paper and went to call Rachel.

I rung I few time before someone picked up.

Ben EMME'S

Hello

Hey can Rachel talk right now

Umm. She kinda broke down and fell asleep on Andy so not really is there something you want to tell her?

Yes tell her that me dad said that we could date under one condition. And I will tell her that once I see her again.

Ok. Well I'll tell her when she wakes up.

Ok thank you bye

Bye

I started to fell bad for Rachel because while she had a break down I was talking to my family and some members of Attila. But its ok now because we can date again.

Danny's pov

I woke up to a screaming Ben jumping up and down next to my bunk.

"What the hell Ben shut up." I said and he smiled at me.

"Rachel and Emme are now aloud to date again." He said like he had just won the lottery. I got out of my bunk and started jumping to. Then we woke up James and told him. The it was Ashley then Jake we continued until Rachel woke up on Andy's lap who already knew.

"What the bloody hell is going on?" She asked with her voice low and raspy.

"You and Emme can date again."  We all said and Rachel started jumping with us. Then Andy put on pray for plagues by BMTH  (you should check it our if you don't now it.) We all started jumping and screaming to the song when the bus stopped. Time for our gas stop.

Rachel's pov

I ran out the bus again and headed straight for the MIW & Attila bus. I jumped in and picked up Emme. I hugged and kissed her then we walked out side to be greeted by all the bands clapping she blushed and I chuckled.  We got out and walked into the store I got a rock star and a bag of sweet and spicy doretos and Chris got me and Emme's things and played for them.

"Look I'm really sorry for splitting you up and I promise it will never happen again just no sex. "
He said and we both nodded. He gave us our stuff and I handed him a folded paper.

"I started writing a song about my thoughs on you when you broke us up and I was kinda hoping that once it all passed we could do kinda like a duet but you need to write your point of view before we can do it." I said and he nodded. I gave him my numder and Emme came on the bus with me.

Next stop.

My old state

Tennessee

##########

Hey hope you liked the chapter

Word count 1206

Bye

Fother
Muckers