first stop. first show

Rachel's POV

After I picked my bunk and put my stuff up. We had a group meeting. All 6 bands were on the bus and it was crowded. I talked to Fronz and introduced him to blade who blushed like a crazy man.

"So I heard that your in a band. But what's your bands name." Fronz asked with enthusiasm.

"Yes I'm in the band and I play drums and scream sometimes. Umm... We don't really have a name yet." I said then told him I would be back.

I went and got Savannah, Arianah, Emme, and Blade. I pulled them to the back room.

"So we're in a band. But what's out name?" I asked then everyone went and brain stormed.

Then me and Arianah said at the same time.

"Hell Raiser."

It fit perfectly. We all agreed and headed back out to the lounge and Andy sat everyone down. Time for the speech.

" OK so first off. You 5 kids can drink but Rachel can only drink with me or Ben around. No getting off the bus without your phone and tell us wear your going. You will be playing before one of our sets. Um.... Oh ya what's your bands name. " Andy said just to us

"We decided our name is Hell Raiser. Thanks to the help of Fronz's song." I said with a grin on my face.

"Ok that's a cool name. Gad C.C why didn't we think of that." Ashley said.

C.C acted hurt but we all new he was alright.

"So. We will split into our normal busses once we stop for the first show " Andy said and we all groaned.

The next hours was just me and Emme in my bunk cuddling and watching vines.

Time skip to venue

Emme got out and we walked out the bus with everyone following. I decided to go check out the grounds and Emme, Blade, Arianah, and Savannah all followed.

We stop a few time to sign stuff because of last year. But we didn't mind. Until now. We were getting mobbed my crowds and had a ring and guards around us. My Lord I don't think Emme has ever been so scared.

I put her on my back and gave the crew a look. I saw a opening and told Emme to hold on. I ran and we all went back behind the gate. Emme got down and hugged me. I hugged her back and I sware I heard her sob.

So I picked her up and went into the bus with Andy and Ben there. I walked to the back room and ignored them for a minute. I sat down and Emme was in my lap.

"Hey it's alright. Don't let you anxiety get a hold of you. Your stronger then that." She stopped crying and was looking down.

"Hey can you look at me." She lifted her head and was looking at me now.

"I love you." I said then kissed her.

She smiled and pulled away.

"Love you to."

Then Ashley came in.

"You all are going on before us so go on and get ready." I nodded

Emme went back to her bus and I changed into a tank top that had a wolf on the back and the words. "Fuck off" on the front. I put in a pair of very ripped up skinny jeans and put my vans back on.

I saw blade with a grin plastered on his face.

"Are you existed?" I asked

"Very" then he put on his shirt

"We are playing.

Not Your America Average
Bullet Proof Love
And then Bad Girls Club.

Then sadly you don't know this song but were doing an original and you can practice with arianah and try to get it before we go." Then !y band came on the bus.

"Arianah while were walking try to teach blade. The original." She nodded and we walked to the stage.

One of the bands walked off and we got to warm up before we went on because they had to get that bands stuff off. I air drumed and warmed up my voice.

"Your on in 5" the crew member said.

We walked out and Emme got behind the set and I went up to the microphone.

I started Not Your American Average and Blade screamed the back ups.

Arianahs POV

I almost lost it when I heard blade scream wow he's really good!

Rachel and Emme were getting ready to switch when Rachel gave me the I'm gonna jump look I just smiled.

Just as they finished switching I watched as we were about to end the song Rachel ran and yelled "STAGE DIVE!" I laughed as Emme screamed and Savannah was on the floor blade had the most confused look ever.

SAVANNAH POV

We all go off stage and next BVB was up.  We had signing to do so we went to BVBs tent. Signing was a little weird but that's because someone cares about me for once.

After we were done I went to my bus and Arianah followed. I got out some food and started eating when Ronnie came in the bus.

"FUCK OFF JACKY"  He screamed out the door.

I jumped back a decided to go to my bunk. I got out some clothes and went to take a shower. Only to be stopped by Ronnie

"Savannah your not aloud to date Jacky. " he said with a Stern tone. I nodded and went back to the shower.

Once I got out I put on my big shirt and shorts then laided down in my bunk. I put in my ear buds and put on something by Attila. I soon fell asleep so party with the devil.

\/\/\/\

Bye

Fother
Muckers