Reunited

Rachel's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the bus waiting for it to stop so I could get out and hug my friends. Andy was sitting on me because I was in his spot and jinxx and Ashley were in there bunks. C.C and Jake we're sitting next to me and Andy talking about me playing drums in a band for some odd reason.

When I felt the bus stop I push Andy out on the floor and ran out of the bus. I looked around and saw Arianah leave her bus and I ran up to her and hugged her.

Then we saw Savannah walk out of her bus and run up to us we all had a group hug then met up with MIW'S daughter to see if we would be friends.

When we knocked on the door I saw her. I saw the girl who was the love of my life when I was 11. I saw the girl who I had my first kiss with. I saw the girl who put me in so much heartache when I thought she died. I saw Emme.

Flashback

"I love you so much emme."

"I love you too"

We continued to make out on her bed when her dad came in.

"I KNEW YOU WERE A SLUT AND YOU CAME HERE WITH YOUR LESBIAN LOVER TO. You make me sick."

We ran out of her room with her dad chasing us. We were now by the orphanage and she told me to go. I kissed her one last time.

End of flashback

I still remember the taste of her lips. But by now I was crying and she was crying.

"I love you so much. Never leave again." She said through her sobs.

"I promise. I love you too." I said then we let go and kissed with so much passion. I missed the taste of her lips on mine.

We separated and locked hand and intertwined our fingers.

"So this is the Emme we've heard so much about," Savannah said.

I looked at her and nodded.

We told Chris that we were going on a walk and we would be back soon.

Time to tell Andy about this.

/\/\/\/\/\/

Hope you all liked this chapter

I think Rachel and Emme are a cute couple.

Stay tuned for more.