going home

Rachel's p.o.v

Andy and C.C. just left and Ashley Jake and jinxx were hugging me.

"Can we just do something other the sit here and cry." I asked.

"Sure what do u want to do." Ashley said

I got up and got my drawing book and pencils. I came back and sat down.
Time skip.

We had just finished drawing some lyrics and I was proud was a under statement. We had put some of the lyrics to bulletproof love on a poster board. We drew flowers and vines.( Up at top)

"Rachel I have news" jake said

"What is it can't you see I'm a little busy." I said with a silly tone.

"Tour ends this Friday."

And today is Monday.

"SHIT WE ONLY HAVE 5 MORE DAYS"

I opened the bus door and ran to the PTV bus. Got arianah then ran to the FIR bus and got savannah. The went to the MIW bus and got emme.

"Guys tour ends this Friday."

"OK" they all said in unison.

"We will be separated" 

"No we won't. We all live in the same neighborhood." Arianah said.

"We do?"  I questioned.

"Yep" emme said

"Well fuck you to Andy. Not telling me we live in the same damn neighborhood. Little bitch ass pumpkin ass mother fucker." I whispered to my self.

"Rachel what's a pumpkin ass." Savannah asked giggling at me.

"Its a pumpkins ass.", I said as a matter of fact tone.

" But PTV is going on another tour after this and they want me to go to school." Arianah said tearing up.

"You could stay with the SWS crew. I'm sure they wouldn't mind." I said

"I could and they live in the same neighborhood."

Time skip to Friday.

Arianah ended up staying with sws and we are all on the plane back to California. This is going to be a big change since I was in Tennessee and im now going to California.

"Could you get your fucking knees out of my back."
The guy in front of me said.

"I'm sorry sir but I can't because I'm 6'2 and all legs. So suffer"

He stud up and I got up to. He looked at me and sat back down. With a scared look on his face.

The guys laughed and I chuckled.

Landing time

"Welcome to California. Please take your luggage and exit to your right."

We got our stuff and headed out with the rest of the crew behind us.

Time skip to home.

"Well were here." Andy said. They ended up never finding my brother.

"Holy shit this house is big."

It was 2 story's with I big backyard and from the look of it, it had 10 bed rooms.

"It has 8 bed rooms 9 bathrooms 2 living rooms 1 kitchens 2 guest rooms. And that's about all." Andy said with a smile.

The car stopped and I jumped out grabbed my things and ran to the house.

"DAD HURRY YOUR ASS UP" I yelled

He then unlocked the door and I ran in with my stuff on my back. I got up stairs and saw name tags.

Andy, jinxx,Ashley,Jake,C.C., spare,spare, spare

I pick the 3rd spare room. Why you may ask. Because C.C. is a boy and boys have sex and I don't want to hear moning at 3 in the morning.

"I CHOSE YOU PIKA CHU" Every one just looked at me and laughed. I walked in my room and saw nothing but white. White walls white bed. And to be honest I don't want every thing to be white.

"We can get some furniture and paint when we go to the store  tomorrow." Andy said.

"K"

I kept my stuff in my bag and walked down stairs.

"I NEED A HOUSE TOUR" I screamed at Andy.

Skipping house tour

We ended up watching night mare on elem street and the guys were on my lap the hole time because they are scaredy cats.

"Rachel can we sleep with you. Were scared." Ashley said and all the boys nodded there heads yes

"I guess since sleeping with 5 grown men after we watched a scary movie is normal. But then again what is normal so why not." I said

I got up and Ashley fell out of my lap. Yes they were taking turns on my lap. We walked up the stairs and I went to my room. Before I could do anything all 5 of them were on my bed.

"Am I sleeping on the floor?"

All of them laid on there side so I could have the bottom of the bed.

"Wow thanks." I got my cloths and went to the bathroom. I turned around to see all of them behind me.

"Privacy. I know your scared but god damn."

I pushed them out changed and want to the end of the bed.

"Rachel can you get up here with us"

I just laughed and got in the middle.

"Goodnight"

They all ended up cuddling me and we fell asleep like that.

Time skip to the morning.

I woke up and all of the guys were still asleep. Yay time to prank them.

I got my makeup out and did my face like fready crouger. I went to C.C's closet and found a red and black striped shirt. I put on my skinny jeans and Andy's converse. I made a make shift glove and put knifes in my glove. Me being me I put and fake body that looked like me in the floor I put 4 heavy scratches on its back and then I heard one of the guys groan. I ran into place outside of my room and got ready.

"Wake up. Were rachel?"

"HOLY SHIT SHES DEAD LOOK THAT GUY IS REAL."

"NO she can't be dead she's triking us"

Oh shit. I was caught I ran to the kitchen and got in a cabinet that I surprisingly fit in.

"Well she'll come out eventually plus she has to get hungry  sometime"

I heard the voice get closer to me so I got in possion.
The cabinet opened and I jumped on C.C knocking him down and think fully I put my hand behind his head.

"HOLY SHIT HOW DID YOU DO THAT"

I just laughed and went to the living room.

"Skill something some of you don't have. "

Then all of them ran and tackled me.

"Time to go SHOPPING" Andy said like a girl

Great shopping

Word count 1089