songs that never end

Rachel's POV

I woke up and went to the kitchen like i always do. But i felt pissed today. Which was bad since we had a show today.

Sonya and Ben sat on the couch and they were looking at something on his phone. I sat next to ben and saw they were looking at a video of me on stage singing and playing.

I heard sonya giggle when i jumped into the crowd and i felt myself lighten up. Then came the time me and emme switched and i felt myself become even more calm.

When the video was over sonya got off the couch and came up to me. She hugged my leg and looked up at me.

"Can you sing to me?" she asked with hope filled eyes.

I nodded my head and we sat back down. I tried to think of a song that was in my range and i could be soft with since shes 5. Then i gave up.

"What song do you want me to sing little one?" i asked and the song that came out of her mouth made me choke on nothing.

"Can you sing me. Closer." she asked me with big eyes.

Ben rolled into the floor laughing and I started to get mad but then calmed down since she didn't know what the song meant.

"How about i different song. Something. More. Calm" i asked and then she gave me puppy dog eyes. My lord i couldn't say no.

"Fine i guess

You let me violate you
You let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you
You let me complicate you

Help me
I broke apart my insides
Help me
I've got no soul to sell
Help me
The only thing that works for me
Help me get away from myself

I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god

You can have my isolation
You can have the hate that it brings
You can have my absence of faith
You can have my everything

Help me
Tear down my reason
Help me
It's your sex I can smell
Help me
You make me perfect
Help me become somebody else

I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god

Through every forest above the trees
Within my stomach scraped off my knees
I drink the honey inside your hive
You are the reason I stay alive" i ended the song and she fell asleep some how.

I started to giggle and Ben decided to pick me up and he took me out side were i started to laugh my fucking ass off.

"I-I CANT BELIEVE SHE WANTED THAT SONG" i said still laughing.

Ben started to chuckle then collapsed with me to the floor.

After about 10 minutes we finally got up and stopped laughing. I got up and help Ben up to.

I went back to the bus and picked sonya up to put her in her bunk. But she had other plans.

She clung on to me and i sware she wouldn't get off. I gave up and looked at her

"You little monkey" i said then she smiled at me.

I walked to the couch and sat down. She went into turtle mode and culled in to a ball.

Then Emme Savannah and Arianah all walked on to the bus.

Arianah's POV

I slowly looked at Rachel aww how cute. Sonya is such a sweet little thing.

"Oh my GOD RACHEL IS BEING NICE THE WORLDS ENDING!" I screamed but the i remembered Sonya was trying to sleep shit.

I just ran I new Rachel and Emma would be pissed. Emma may be sweet but she is scary as shit. All of a sudden I was being lifted off the ground.

"LET ME GO I HAVE RIGHTs DAMN MY SHORTNESS!!!" I screamed from the top of my lounges.

The weird thing was I felt not a curvy chess but, a hard defined chess. Then it hit me the person chuckling was blade that Dick.

I turned around and see blade giggling ( yes guys I mean giggling like a little bitch)

I gave him a pout face and said,"why are you such a me a mean butt face." He looked at me and burst out laughing. I got a little upset

" when did you get here?"

He finally calmed down and said,"I came in not to long after u guys."

I smiled he recognized the smile

"don't you dar-,"  he was to late I grabbed his choker and pinned him then I started tickling him.

He was begging for mercy and finally I let him go but before I could run he grabbed me and started to tickle me damn you karma!

Rachel POV

Arianah was tickling blade so i decided to take sonya out side. I picked her up and Danny opened the door for me.

I walked around with her and then a fan came up to me.

"Hey can i have an autograph or should i wait until your not busy?" she asked and i looked at her.

She had long brown hair and was tall but still short. She was wearing a flower crown and looked super bubbly

"Sure just give me a second." i said then i swing sonya around to my hip were she then wrapped her legs around me. 

She pulled out a Sharpe and gave it to me. She turned around and told me to pick a place and i decided on her shoulder. I wrote my name and Sonya's then gave her a hug goodbye.

After she left i went to a stage that was empty and woke sonya up. I layed her on a speaker and picked up an brown guitar and started strumming when i had finally found the right courd.

I walked up to sonya and started to sing her. That was the most peaceful I've ever seen her.

00000000000000000000000
Hi bitches arianah coming at u live JK anyway little teasers for u tuckers hope u have a good day bye~