wake up

Rachel's POV

There he was standing at to other wall watching me. I started moving and soon got up but he started charging tords me. I heard every foot step and at the very last one i moved out of the way so he would hit his head on the concrete wall.

He backed away and rubbed his head. I saw a small little stream of blood going down his face.

"You little bitch." then he pulled out a knife and i started trembling.

This wasn't my brother he wouldn't go this far. No. It couldn't be him.

Then it clicked this was Chris.

I backed away and all of my confidence soon came rushing to me. I started running tords him and tackled him. I felt a small stab in my arm but nugged it off and had my hands around his neck.

He started twisting the knife to which I let out a low grown of pleasure. Why you may ask. This didn't hurt me. I grew up with hillbilly's this was our way of fun.

I swong my body up and he came with me but the only thing i didn't think of was chris was a tall man and his feet so kinda touched the floor.

Then i heard clapping. I looked to the door and there sat Emme. She was clapping.

" Dad i told you stabbing wont work with her. Physical pain doesn't work with her she used to it. Its mental pain that really works." She said then sat down on the chair next to the door.

Next Chris spit in my face then i dropped him only because spit is nasty.

"Hey Rachel remember what you told me when we got together. How your parents died in a car crash because YOU kept on poking your dad in the side. Wait that was your FIRST. adopted parents. Why did Bens mom or dad give you away. Was it because you were to much to handle or were you just THAT. annoying? See dad shes weak shes on the floor crying now." Emme said laughing at me.

Yes it was true i was crying on the floor. I was to weak to even fight back. Chris dragged me over to a table and put me on it then strapped me in and i couldn't do a thing about it. Not a single fucking thing.

Arianah's POV

I was just eating a banana and watching SpongeBob. When I got call from Andy saying Rachel was missing. I went crazy Vic was trying to hold me down as was the whole tour bus.

I couldn't stop crying Rachel is my best friend and I'll be damn if someone thinks they can just take her from me.

Savannah came in trying to clam me down but it wasn't working. "Arianah she will be okay were going to find her!"

"Noo I n-ne-need to go LET ME GO!!" I screamed I couldn't hold back my sobs.

Savannah then hugged me it calmed me down a little. "Look I promise you we will find her a kill the bastard that took her." she said seriousness written all over her face.

"O-okay," I whimpered.

Andy's POV

Im going to kill who ever took her. I cant believe they took Rachel from me! I stood their pacing I couldn't sit still knowing my little- well big girl is taken and not safe!

I walked around the tour bus with rage. Who did this? Why did they do this and why didn't they leave her alone?. What did she ever do to them.

Ben sat there, eyes red and cheeks tear stained. He was mad and upset. I was just mad at the asshole that took her.

I started to feel angrier by the second and started punching things. I punched the T.V the cabinet then i punched the mirror.

The mirror shattered and then i saw a note fall from the mirror. On the top was my name scribbled on it in Rachel's hand writing. I unfolded it and started reading

Dad there here. I cant run or hide. I don't know who they are. But i know that Emme's involved because i saw her with a knife. If you find this we were just crossing the boarder from Tennessee. I love you so much. There about here. Love you bye.

I sat there and thought. Why would Emme ever do this? She seemed nice.

I got out of the bus and walked over to Arianah and Savannahs bus. I didn't even get to knock on the door before arianah came out and tackled me with a hug.

"I miss her. So fucking much." She said and i then walked her in to the bus with the note in my hand.

"So i got mad and started punching things and i found this. Thought you might want to read it before we turn it in to the police." i said then the note was ripped out of my hand.

Arianah and Savannah started reading the note when she suddenly got red. It was clear that it was anger. She started  tighting her grip on the note when another piece of paper popped out from behind it.

She then started reading that and then shot up.

"We need to go back to the venue. Shes somewhere there." she said before running to the bus driver.

Finally I might be able to see my baby girl again