something different

Rachel p.o.v

I found out that the school I go to has a football team. I haven't played football in a year. I wonder if Andy would let me play.

"Hey dad." I said with I voice like butter

"Yes."

"I have a question" I said like a baby

"Which is," Andy asked with a annoyed voice

"So I found out that our school has a football team and I played football when I was younger. So I was wandering if I could try out this year." I said calmly

"Are you crazy. I support you in every way I can but. You could get hurt and I don't trust those boys with you." Andy said like a over protective mother

"But its football if anyone hurts me I can take it. Please I'm begging you to let me play." I said. I'm getting rebellious

"I said no and thats final. And don't even think about being rebellious. I was once upon a time. I know how that mind set works."

I just looked at him in anger. My anger issues are getting out of control again. I ran you stairs and in my room. I got my body pillow and put it on the wall. I started to punch and kick. He was being sexist. ( I know Andy's not sexist but its in the story) That's when the pillow dropped and I punched a hole in the wall.

"Shit" I mentally started to cuss myself out.

Andy's going to kill me. I'm dead. He's going to send me back to the orphanage. Shit.

"Rachel what was...... That" C.C had gone in my room and was bow looking at the hole in the wall.

"How did that happen?" Ashley asked. Now behind C.C

I pulled them in my room and shut the door.

"You are never going to tell anyone about this. Understand" I was looking them dead in the eyes.

"Ok" they both said.

I pushed them out of my room and got a poster and put it over the hole.

Time to get rebellious.

I was going to have to lie to Andy. I am telling him I'm taking art classes from 6 to 7. Then I will skate home. I would have to shower there after  practice is over. Then he would never find out. I can get the money myself. He will never have to know.

Time skip to next day after school

"Hey dad I'm going to a art class with some school friends and I won't be back till 7:30 is that ok." I asked with my board in hand. I had my cleats in my bag. They supply us with helmets and pads so I will be fine.

"Sure. Just be careful."

"K love ya bye."

I was out the door headed to the field. God I fell bad about lying but hey he deserved it for being sexist.

I was at the field sighing up and then try outs started.

"Hello guys and girl. I will be your football coach for this year. You can call me couch radke."

I looked up only to see Ronnie radke. Savannahs dad right in front of me. Oh shit.

"And I will be the assist couch. You can call me couch Purdy"  no fucking way.

We started try outs and the hole time Ashley was looking at me. So was Ronnie.

After we warmed up we put the shoulder pads on and helmet. They then put us in sections. Line men and running back. I was a line man so I was put head to head with the older boys. We lined up and got in 3 point stance.

"HUT" Ronnie yelled

I ran at him and then heard a big gasp. I had rolled him and he was on his back I was still up.

"Ok we have our first line women. Pick your position." Ashley said.

"Guard" I stated.

Time skip to after practice

"Ashley Ronnie wait." They both stopped

"Yes"

"Please don't tell Andy about this. He will flip out. And Ashley that's why I have a hole in my wall."

"Wait your dad doesn't know your playing?" Ronnie asked.

"Ok look. I have anger issues. To release these I play football. Andy said no because I'm a girl. So I went up stairs and punched a hole in the wall. I really need to play so I don't one day end up punching dad  or one of you one day. I can't keep these issues under control " I said with a very pleading look on my face

"Fine you can play but if Andy finds out its all on you." Ronnie said. Ashley nodded in agreement.

I said thank you and headed to the showers. And since they had a girls shower. For cheerleaders I went in that one. I got showered and got my cloths on. I put my skateboard on the ground and started going home. I left my hair in a beiny so it doesn't look like I showered. I put my hair down and let it flow through the wind. I got home and opened the door.

"How was art class." Andy asked. Ashley just looked at me.

"Good." Was all I said. Ashley shook his head and I went to my room. I closed the door and got my my PJs. I laid down and took my contacts out then fell asleep

))))))))

Idk how many words there are but if you made it this far I want to say thank you for taking your to read my story