find me

Unknown p.o.v.

She thought she could get away so easy. Well the bitch was wrong. If I can't have her no one can. But this time it's going to be hard to get her. She has 5 or 6 grown men around her. But they're all freaks. 

She's hanging out with her lesbian lover again. They are gross. That whore thanks she can leave me alone. Wrong. She's coming home with me.

Emme's p.o.v

Me and Rachel were hanging out at the park. She was climbing a tree and I was right behind her. After about 5 minutes we finally were at a stopping place. We sat down and Rachel started a conversation.

"So let's catch up on things. "

"Well I left my dad and ran to a coffee shop were I found chris. Then he walk in and his hands were covered in blood. So it hit me that he killed my mom. But after you left wich was not your fault. My dad tried to make me straight. Then what happened happened. And now I'm here. What bout you boo"
I don't have any more emotion tord this subject anymore.

"I'm sorry that happened to you" apologise for something that you didn't do. She dose this alot.

"But I got more depressed and got bullied more. I relapsed after a week. I didn't take care of myself for a long time. Arianah and Savannah were really worried. But I couldn't get you off my mind. Then Andy Vic and Ronnie came and adopted us. Now I'm here",

By the end of what she said I was tearing up. She saw this and hugged me. I haven't been hugged like this in a long time. She picked me up and put me in her lap. God I missed her. Putting me in her lap when I'm crying. Kissing me when I'm anger. I just missed her so much.

The sun was going down and it was getting dark. Time to get back.

"I think we should head back to the bus."

She nodded and she went down.

"Jump I'll catch you"

I jumped and she caught me but didn't put me down. Instead she put me on her shoulders.

Time skip

Rachel's p.o.v

Currently I'm getting my hair dyed. But because my hair is brown it's getting bleached. The color of my hair I have no clue. Ashley just brought me in the bathroom, sat me down, and said 'your getting your hair dyed' so I don't really know what color.

1 hour later

Oh

My

Fucking

God.

Ashley's a god with hair. It took about 3 boxes of hair dye , curse you thick hair, but it's purple

Up at top

I wonder what Emme will think.

Next venue

Arianahs p.o.v

I don't like Vic right now. Why you may ask. Because I'm grounded.

Flash back

"Vic I don't want to be on this bus anymore it's boring."

"I don't care your staying on here because the bus is moving"

I  don't believe him. So I opened the door of the bus and it opened. Yep we were moving

"ARIANAH GRACE CLOSE THE DOOR NOW"

I closed the door.

"Your grounded go to your bunk."

Flash back over

So ya I'm stuck in here for a week. Fuck u Vic

"ARIANAH WACH YOUR LANGUAGE"

I didn't know I was talking out loud. So to past time I might as well listen to music. I played

Bad girls club
Can you feel my heart
Your so creepy
Scarcasm

And looked out the window

My eyes felt heavy so I fell asleep.