fun time

Rachel's POV

I walked back home with Emme on my shoulder. I squeezed her thighs to see if she was sensitive anymore and sure enough I got a giggle and I small slap on the head. I chuckled darkly at this and continue to squeeze her thighs. We got to my house and I walked in with Emme on my shoulder.

"Ello I'm home." I shouted as I put Emme down.

Andy came running downstairs with a mad face.

"I need to talk to you I'm private." He said scaring me

I nodded and followed him to the back yard.

"I saw you. Walking here teasing Emme. Your to young.  Emme's to young. Not yet. And no your not sleeping with the door closed." He said whisper shouting.

"Dad I just wanted to see if she was still sensitive and don't you think we haven't done it before? Its not like I can get her pregnant." I said in the same tone

"I DONT GIVE A SHIT NO SEX" He said making me jump back.

"Shit. I'm so sorry I yelled at you. " he stated looking at me

I just backed away and looked down. I guided my self to Emme and took her to my room. I shut the door and we got in the bed. I cuddled her and played with her hair when she turned on Netflix. She put on Attack On Titan and we didn't bother reading subtitles simply because the orphanage taught me 5 languages and one of them was Japanese.  I taught her in a year.

"Did your dad yell at you?" She asked quietly.

"Ya. He's scared I'm going to have sex with you." Said clearly. I chucked and she wiggled under my grip.

"I miss you. And more then one way." We said at the same time.

That's when things got heated. We made out and I aloud my hands to rom wear ever they wanted to. My finger went past her sex and she moaned. I put my finger up to her lip as a signal to not make any noise. God was she going to love this.

C.C POV

I heard Rachel door close and decided that her and Andy got in to a fight. I continued waching YouTube when I heard a small moan. I shut my phone off and went to the room next to Rachel's. I heard small grunts and moans but they were getting louder.

"FUCK STOP BEING A TEASE!" I heard Emme shout at Rachel I then heard a chuckle. I heard a belt get ripped off.

I decided to split them up and nocked on Rachel's door

"Oh shit. Get dressed hurry...... Ima kill who ever is at that door." Rachel said with panic. I just giggled

"Can I come in?" I asked fighting the urge to laugh.

The door opened and there stands a pissed off Rachel and a embarrassed Emme.

"What the hell do you want?" She said coldly.

"Just spitting you all up before Andy walks in." I said giggling under my breath.

Emme turned into a tomato and Rachel just got more pissed. Rachel slammed the door and I heard her say something.

"Fuck them your going to have fun I'm going to get a meal and they can kiss my ass if they have a problem!" Rachel said out of frustration.

I heard Emme's small frame get pushed age the door and then the lock click. Oh shit.

"Well I know who dominant now." Said under my breath as I went into my room.

But no that wasn't going to help. I heard screams and moans and grunts. I por Emme. I then herd the bed get slammed into the wall. She must have a strap on.

I can't listen anymore. I went down stairs to see all the boys with blank expressions on there face.

"Well how about we leave them alone and go to the asking house." I said breaking the silence before Emme's moans came rushing in.

They all nodded and we left. She won't be able to walk for a while. Pore girl.

Rachels POV.

I had just finished enjoying what I was doing when Emme tried to stand up. She fell back down and I smirked but also felt bad.

"Emme honey you just got pounded into by me you won't be able to walk for a while." I said still smirking.

I got up and put her back in bed.

"I feel awful for the bands ears. They most likely hurd us." She said with a sore voice.

"They'll be fine. But the real question is are you ok. I didn't mean to hurt you." I said feeling worse for her.

"Rachel. You can do that any and ever day as long and hard as you want because that was amazing." She said looking me in the eyes.

I felt better and laid back down with her. We cuddled and fell asleep.

Andy's pov

We got home and didn't hear screaming anymore. Witch was good because the asking boys were with us. James, Danny, and Ben sprinted upstairs and I followed them. Danny barged into Rachel's room waking bother of them up.

"OK Emme gibe me all the details was she good how did it feel are you the top or bottom?" Danny asked with a child's voice

Then Ben got in the bed and was jumping up and down screaming at both of them

"YOU JUST HAD SEX"

The James was next to Rachel's asking her questions.

"So how did she taste did you go hard enough. Top or bottom."

My god they were so embarrassed. That's when Danny picked Emme up and put her in the door way.

"I'm going to let go and your going to walk back to the bed ready?" I saw Emme's face panic as danny put her down. She instancely fell to the floor.

"That answers your question James. Rachel does in fact fuck harder then you do." Danny said smiling like an idiot.

Rachel got up and put Emme on her hip then on the bed. She put Ben on her shoulder. Got James and Danny by there ears and put them out side. That's when danny said something thepat me fall to the floor of laugher.

"RACHEL'S GOT PUSSY FINGERS RACHEL'S GOT PUSSY FINGERS"

Rachel was pissed off and you didn't have to look twice to see it. She then slap Danny on the shoulder and said something else.

"Ya something you'll never get." That shut Danny up and Rachel walked back to her room.

"Wow. Ive never seen Rachel so pissed off." Ben said still laughing at Danny and Rachel's conversion.

I'll have to talk to her later.

"Who wants to watch the shinning?" I asked walking down the stairs with James Danny and Ben behind me. The guys cherd so I put it on and we all fell asleep pretty early because it was 1am.

{} ¢====B

I told you all this was going to be kinda smutty.

Anyways

Bye

Fother
Muckers