Suprise?

Arianah's POV
I was so shocked I cant believe Emme cheated on Rachel! OH THAT BITCH GONNA GET IT!

I was walking off stage heading in the direction where Emme was until... Blade picked me up and carried me away!

"BLADE LET ME GO!!", I said angrily. "Nope your not killing anyone today." He smiled as I huffed in annoyance.

I felt bad for Rachel and wanted to go check on her but, then blade did something that stopped me in my tracks.

He kissed me. "B-blade what the hell!", I yelp because I didn't understand what to do... He looked at me and said," I love you.." I looked at him and said," I love you too!" Then I kissed him back.

After the kiss I saw Savannah and she screamed," THE SHIP HAS SAILED!!!!", I ran after her while she was still yelling it through the stage hall.

Rachel's POV

I walked over to the side stage and passed Emme. I hope shes happy with what she did. I really hope she happy.

I walked to the bus and locked my self in the bathroom. I looked everywhere and still couldn't find it. Then Ashley knocked on the door.

" Rachel i got rid of them. There gone for ever" he said then i heard him walk away.

I unlocked the door and went straight to my bunk. I lied down and started quoting lyrics

I wouldn't hold my breath if i was you you broke my heart and there's nothing you can do

You pulled the pin out of my heart

Is this what you asked for. Did you really want this

A cheater get what a cheater deserves.

Then i went and got my painting things. I got my acrylic paint and my brushes with a paper towel and got my canvases with it and headed to the back.

I started to put the paints in there cubby and started getting anger. I painted until my anger was gone and was replaced by happiness.

I painted this. At top.

Andy POV

I walked onto the bus and heard the door slam and lock. Then Ashley ran past me and stud at the door.

"Rachel i got rid of them. There gone forever." then he walked away. I wondered what he was talking about but choose to forget it.

Rachel came out of the bathroom and straight to her bunk. Sonya looked at me and looked back at her bunk. I just shook my head no.

She walked around until Rachel jumped out of her bunk with a ring of paint. I looked at her weird but she didn't even notice me. She got paper towels and went straight to the back. I wonder what shell paint.

Emmes POV

I walked on the bus and chris hi fived me. I knew what i was doing when i kissed that girl. I wanted to brake Rachel's heart. With Chris not liking her anyway i decided to get that little brat sonya to watch me kiss her and tell her. Im finally free for her shit.

"Hey dad can we move houses. I don't want to live in a neighborhood with that cunt." i asked chris and he gladly nodded.

Good no more Rachel.
No more Arianah
No more Savannah.
No more anyone but me and my dad.

Rachel's POV

I looked out the window to see were everyone was and chris was yelling with fronz.

I didn't hear much but all i saw was all of miws shit being thrown off the bus. I guess there not touring with us anymore.

Well good bye and fuck you Emme.

I started cleaning up my mess and put the painting in the kitchen for now.

I threw away my towel and put my paint brushes in the sink. After i washed them i put them all up and looked back at the painting.

Wow you really waisted a shit ton of paint this time didn't you

All i see is black. Put some color in there for once.

Talentless peace of shit.

I then started to cry. I ran back to my bunk bit on the way grabed my sippy cup and whisky.

Time to get drunk.

Danny's POV

I walked on the bus and saw a beautiful painting on the table with Rachel's signature on it.  Wow she really knows how to paint.

But i was on here to check on her. I wondered around my bus until i decided she was in her bunk. When i opened it she looked at me with a sippy cup in her hand and a whisky bottle in the other.

I reached for the bottle and she pulled it back. Then i pulled her out of her bunk and took it from her. God she can be such an alcoholic sometimes.

She stumbled over to the sink were she soon thrown up everything in her stomach. This surprised me because she was known for her strong stomach. But want ever.

I washed it down the drain and gave her a water bottle and she laid on the couch.

"Danny"

"Yes Rachel"

"Can i die yet. I don't think i wanna be here" she said then my heart broke a little.

I picked her up and hugged her. God i can only imagine what's going on in her head.

She soon passed out and was laid on the couch when everyone was back on the bus.

Next stop.

South Carolina.

~~~~~''

I know hate me all you want.
Shes not getting someone else for a nother few chapters so get over it

Love you
Bye
Fother
Muckers