Emme

Hi, I'm emme I can sing/scream. My parents are abusive and I run away a lot. I'm 5'6 and like bands like falling in reverse, black veil brides, price the veil, and motionless in white Ect.

I am currently running away again when I got to a coffee shop and saw Chris motionless sitting in a chair. I decided to leave him alone since they were on tour. When I sat down my dad ran in and started pulling me up by my hair and I screamed seeing his hands covered in blood. Then it hit me. They were fighting before I left and my dad abused my mom. My mom is dead.

I was then snapped out of my head but Chris telling me to hide behind the counter. Which I did. Only to be hugged by the woman working there at the time.

I peeked out behind the counter to see Chris beating the shit out of my dad then holding him down when he was too weak to fight back. Later the police came and questioned me. I was now at an orphanage. I didn't even bother to pack my bags knowing Chris was going to adopt me.

I missed Rachel. I think she has moved on. I heard that she was adopted by Andy beirsack so hopefully, we are touring with them. I really hoped she remembers me.

"Emme come to the lobby your getting adopted."

I ran to the lobby with all my stuff and hugged Chris. We entered the bus and I put my stuff down. I meet everyone and told them about me. Then I told them about Rachel. Apparently, they have already met her and showed me a picture of her.

She has changed so much. Her hair was nor brown and was around 22 to 23 inches long. She grew about 3 to 4 inches and was curvy now than the last time I saw her. I can't wait to see her again.

Time skip

We were playing Minecraft and I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw

Rachel.