get that basic bitch away

Rachel's p.o.v

I had just got done walking Emme back to the MIW's bus and was walking back to my bus. When I entered I saw Andy with his arm around a basic bi...... I mean a ' beautiful young totaly not slutty skamk'. I don't want to be involved in this so I just went to my bunk. Did I mention I have anger issues? No ok. On my way Andy called my name I groaned and walked into the room they were just in.

"Rachel this is Brittany, Brittany this is Rachel." He said with a smile on his face.

I waved and went back to my bunk. C.C. opened my currents and told me to move over. I rolled my eyes and got really close to the window. He got in and we started talking.

"Who's the basic bitch in there?"

"That's Andy's girlfriend."

I rolled my eyes again with a bit more attitude then normal and then it hit me. I've been bitchy and emotional and stomachs been hurting.

Fuck

I pushed C.C out of my bunk and went to the falling bus. I barged in and picked Savannah up and put her on my back. I went to a felid.

"Savannah I need to take a trip with you to a family Dollar. NOW."

I think she got the idea and we went to my bus and told Andy were we were going. We stopped by the ptv bus and got arianah.

Girly moment now.

"So I know that we're all connected with our peirods so I'm getting pms right now so we need to go to the store now." Savannah said

I nodded in agreement then decided to tell then about the basic bitch at my bus.

"So Andy has a basic bitch as a girlfriend and I already want to rip her head off. Can I stay with one of you. Or we could all stay on one bus." I suggested

We were now in the store getting our stuff.

"We can stay on my bus I'm sure Vic wouldn't mind." Arianah said.

We were now out of the store and walking back. Time to plan how I'm going to hide this.

Girl time over

When we got back to the venue I went to my bus and Savannah went to hers.

When I walked in I was discussed that blonde Barbie was eating my dad's face off. I was so pissed. Once I got to my bunk I got some clothes and my things and walked out. Good Andy didn't notice that I left.

I arrived at the ptv bus and walked in. I put my stuff on arianahs bunk a plonked down next to jamie.

"What's wrong?"he asked was it that noticeable?

"Andy's got a blonde bitch stuck up his ass. The last time someone had one of them with them was when my dad died." I said with no emotion

I do agree I'm not an emotional person but when I am you can't tell. I was just looking at Tony's tattoos because he was sitting in front of me when Savannah came in with Emme.

My mood did a 3 60 I went from pissed off to happy with just the look of her face. I pulled her in my lap and played with her hair. She soon fell asleep and I took her to the bunk I was going to stay in. I will sleep on the floor. It was actually very comfortable. I soon fell asleep.