caught dead or alive

Andy's POV

I heard the sirens go off and Sonya came up to me crying. I picked her up and went to the bus. Once everyone was on, we started following the ambulance.

"I WANT MOMMY" Sonya wailed out.

I held her close and started petting her hair hoping it would calm her down. Sonya started getting quiet when I looked at her she had her thumb in her mouth and was crying silently.

Ben walked over to me and Sonya opened her arms for Ben. He picked her up and held her close to him. Sonya held on to him and started wailing. Ben then started singing to her and she slowly started calming down but was still crying.

I got my head phones and put them in my phone. I put them on Sonya's head and turned on one of Rachel's songs she sung when we were teaching her how to play a guitar. Which was someone somewhere.

Ben laid Sonya in Rachel's bunk and raped her up in Rachel's favorite blanket.

She stopped crying but you could still tell she was upset. Ben sat across from me and started crying.

"I just got my baby sister back and now shes gone again." He said

I patted his shoulder when I started speaking.

"At least this time we know were she is and that shes getting better." I said settling Ben.

He nodded and the rest of the boys sat next to us. We all missed her so much but I think Sonya was the most expressive of it.

The bus stopped and Arianah, Sonya, Ben, Savannah, James, Blade, Danny, Me, and everyone else came running out of the busses. I ran over and picked Sonya up and headed over to the counter.

A lady with blonde curly hair and SpongeBob scrubs looked at me and started talking in a heavy southern accent.

"Hello how may i help you today?" she asked and looked at Sonya.

"Yes can you tell me what room number or anything about a Rachel Biersack?" I asked as Sonya started giving the candy jar a death stare.

"Oh is she the girl with the back if her head shaved and about 6'3?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"Shes in room 409 but only 4 people at a time can go up and see her. She just got out of surgery." she said then gave Sonya a sucker.

I walked over to Ben and Arianah and told them to get up. We walked to the elevator and pushed the top button. After the longest ride ever we were able to go to Rachel. I walked in and saw her wide awake staring at the wall.

Sonya wiggled out of my arms and ran over to her. She climbed up the bed and laid next to Rachel holding onto her good arm.

Rachel looked down at Sonya and smiled at her. Sonya looked at Rachel and went to hug her and Rachel let her but she made a hurt face when Sonya squeezed around her stomach.

Sonya released and Arianah ran over to Rachel. She hugged her then said.

"I said that I was the only one aloud to hurt you." She said in a sad voice.

Rachel giggled and then Ben and I walked over to her. Ben hugged her and I don't think he would have let go if it weren't for the doctor who had to do checks on her machines

I went in for a hug and Rachel hugged me back harder then she ever had. Sonya tapped Rachel's shoulder and Rachel looked at her.

"Yes my little monkey." she said, smiling

Sonya held out her sucker she got at the front desk and gave it to Rachel.

"Candy always made me feel better when i got hurt so, i saved you this piece." Sonya said making me and Ben chuckle. Rachel took the candy and hugged sonya for it.