Telling Andy And Hanging Out

ANDY'S P.O.V.

When Rachel pushed me off I look out the window and saw her and arianah hugging the Savannah hugging. They started walking over to motionless in white's bus then Rachel started sobbing. Then I saw a small girl walk out who came up to Rachel's shoulder. Then they kissed. I was shocked when they kissed because..... Well ... She's my daughter and...... Well...

I don't know but I do know that there kiss was funny to look at. The girl Emme I think was her name was on her tiptoes and Rachel was slumped over trying to reach her lips. It was adorable, to say the least.

They started to walk over to our bus and I had just noticed the guys were behind me watching. They then knocked on the door because it was locked.

"EVERYONE ACT NATURAL!" Ashley yelled then everyone went into position. Ashley was on his knees looking up at C.C. and Jake and jinxx had there arms draped around there shoulder.

I laughed at my self before opening the door letting all the girls in. When they all were in they took in the scene before them and started laughing. I just looked at Rachel waiting for her to talk.

They finally calmed down and sat on the couch. Rachel and Emme still holding hands. I started to get them a death stare hoping the would notice and explain to me but they never did.

2 hours later

When arianah and Savannah left Emme and Rachel were still there holding hands.

"So is there anything you would like to tell me?"I asked

Rachel then looked at me and stud up dropped Emme's hand and walked me to the back of the bus. There she looked me dead in the eyes and told me everything.

RACHELS P.O.V

I dragged Andy to the back of the bus and looked him dead in the eyes.

"That's the love of my life. When I was 10 I found out that I was bisexual and a month later I met Emme at a coffee shop we sat and talked for a long time when she told me her dad and mom were abusive. I told her that I was an orphan and we started dating. About 1 year later we were making out in her room when her dad came in and called us sluts and we ran out of her house. I ended up back at the orphanage and she was dead in my eyes because I never saw her after that." I now had tears in my eyes which was a big deal for me because I never cry.

Andy's p.o.v.

After I heard what happened I hugged her wich was my first time really hugging her. She hugged me back then we went back to the main room and sat back down Rachel sat next to Emme and held her hand

God, they were such a cute couple

The next day

Rachels p.o.v

I knocked on MIW's door and Chris answered. Oh, Lord. He pulled me in and walked me to the back of the bus.

"I just want you to know that I am ok with you and Emme dating but if you hurt her or cheat on her or just do something disrespectful to her I swear to a god I don't believe in I will send my wife on you. (I know Chris isn't married but he is in this story)"

I looked him in the eyes.

"Sir I wouldn't hurt her. She is the love of my life and if anyone's hurting anyone it's her hurting me."

I then saw something in his eyes. I don't know what it was but I saw something. To break the silence Emme came in and hugged me I hugged her back then we walked out of the bus. When we got out I sat her on my shoulder because I didn't want her to walk.

Emme's p.o.v

I heard what Rachel and my dad said. I love her too much to even think of hurting her. When we got out of the bus Rachel picked me up and put me on her shoulder.

"Why am I on your shoulder?"

"Because I don't want you walking."

I then jumped down and kissed her. She picked me up again but this time she put me on her hip. And we walked to the falling bus to get Savannah then went to the ptv bus.

RACHEL'S P.O.V

When we got to the ptv bus I walked in with Emme on my hip. Tony looked at me then I guess he got what we were and didn't say anything. I went to arianahs bunk.

"Do you want to see you, baby, now?" I said in a stalker voice.

Arianah jumped out of her bunk and slapped me I looked like I was hurt but in reality, I can't feel physical pain.

Arianah sat there and hugged me and said sorry I just shrugged and went off the bus with arianah and Savannah following me Emme still on my hip

I hope this never ends