i hear them.

Rachel's POV

I woke up again in a cold sweat. I tried to speak but i couldn't due to the tape and cloth around my mouth.

I looked down and i saw i was still clothed , thank the lord. I heard the door open and pretended to be asleep.

" Open your fucking eyes bitch. I know your awake." I heard Emme say.

I opened my eyes and there she sat with a knife in her pale hand. She got up and walked over to my stomach. Then she took the knife and cut a rip in my shirt from my waist to my ribs.

"Looks like somebody is trying to recover. But you know your wasting your time right? Your never going to get better." she said then dragged the knife up to my belly button.

She put the knife down and then i felt her put a cloth over my eyes. I heard her foot steps walk back over then i felt the knife lift off my waist.

I felt a slight cut forming from my belly all the way up to my rib. I felt a small stream of blood going down my side when she chuckled.

"Why did i ever love you. Your worthless and pathetic. " she said before i felt her pick the knife up again.

I heard her foot step come closer until i felt the knife on my wrist. She put the knife on my arm the walked closer to me.

"I bet you like this. Me cutting you. I bet your skin was just begging for me to cut it." then she walked away.

I felt the knife lift off my arm and then drag down my arm. I felt a slight stinging sensation when she pushed down more. I then felt a thick stream of blood going down my arm.

"Shit" was all she said.

Andy's POV

Arianah ran out of the bus when we arrived back at the venue. I saw her running to the stage when Ben started running with her. I got off the bus and looked around to find a note.

I picked it up and started reading more in Rachel's hand writing.

Dad Ben Arianah Danny James anyone who finds this i need you to follow these directions. Take 16 steps south 13 step west then 6 north. I think there was a corner. But there was the place i last remember seeing. Send help.

Love you.

I followed the direction when i bumped into a van. Not any van though this was Chris's van. Then a though popped in my head.

I ran over to Cameron and told him to get his dogs. He got them out and i put one of Rachel's favorite shirts up to his nose. I know this only happens in the movies but its worth a try.

The started sniffing when they took of running to were Arianah and Ben were. I pulled out my phone and dilled 911

God i hope shes ok.

Ben's POV

I ran off the bus desperate to find Rachel. I ran on the stage i had once had the best time on and started checking little trap doors hoping to find her.

I pulled up 3 of then the headed back stage were a found Arianah searching and passing around the floor.

I pulled up a few more doors when i heard a scream. I hopped down the realised Cam's dogs were behind me. I let them down and grabbed there leash.

They sniffed and started growling when the started barking at a wall. Now time to find a way behind this bastard.

Rachel's POV

Emme had just cut my throat a little and i felt blood start trickling down my neck. I let out a scream somehow then i heard barking.

I panicked thinking they had dogs there were going to let attack me when i heard a voice i thought i was never going to hear again say.

"Rachel are you in there?"

I started making as many noises as i could using all the energy i had in me when i heard Chris come out with a gun.

"Make another fucking noise and I'll shoot your leg." he said making me shut up.

I hope i make it out of here alive