rooms

RACHEL'S P.O.V

We had just got off of each other and we loaded up for lows.

"Can I drive I'm a good driver." I said with a smirk on my face

"Are you out of you mind" Ashley said

"Yes" I was really out of my mind

Here's our seating order.

Andy and C.C. I'm the front
Jinxx and Jake in the middle
Ashley and I in the back.

Yes we were in a van that said. We have candy and free WiFi

So it was fairly nice.

"Wow Rachel your eyes are changing colors"

"Yay depending on what I wear my eyes will change color. They change from blue to green to brown to purple and last but not least black."

"That's so cool right now they are blue"

We stnopped and were at lows now.

"Rachel what color do you want."

"I want blue and black."

I ended up with dark blue and black paint. I had a black bed and a blue nightstand dresser and desk.

SAVANNAH'S P.O.V

We just got back from the plane and were headed straight to the home depo. I got hunter green paint and a white bed dresser nightstand and desk.

Skip car ride

When we got home it was dark so ended up sleeping with my dad.

"Hey dad can I ask you a question."

"Ya sure what is it"

"Why am I alive."

"Well when a man and a-"

"I know that but why am I living"

"Because when we are sad you make us happy when you are mad you make us do things that we normally don't do like when you fell out of your bunk we all laughed at you first then you gave us a look and we shut up and helped you up. You make the world a little bit better."

I was tearing up so I ended up hugging dad and fell asleep.

ARIANAH'S P.O.V

I had just knocked on the sws door and Justin answered.

"Hello you must be arianah. Welcome to the house we call home." I just sat there and looked at him

"Your faking this be yourself I can tell you trying to make a good impression."

"Thank god. Kellin get your fucking ass down here your daughter is here."  What

"Hi Arianah and yes you heard that right. You have 2 dads. Just don't tell anyone. Me and Vic are gay."

"OK so I'm Arianah I'm a random open person who is living with you. your boyfriend adopted me about when warped started. I have two friend's Savannah and Rachel. Savannah's straight and Rachel's in questing between bisexual or a lesbian. Nice to meet you"

He chucked and let me in. "This is your room we painted it purple and grey. We have every thing set up for you. So just unpack and we will be in the kitchen. Which is to your left." And with that they left

I finished unpacking and want to the kitchen. They. Have. Fucking. Pizza.

"All right get all you want of the pizza then the rest of its mine." They all took 2 slices leaving me 2. I got it and we ate pizza and talked.

EMME'S P.O.V

I was in my new room and it was black and white. The walls were black and the carpet white. My bed was black and my furniture was white. I unpacked and went to the living room. We were waching spongebob when I fell asleep.

_------_-_-----------

I hope you injoyed the last chapter and this chapter. I've been trying really hard to post more often.

Well bye

Fother muckers

Word count 607