break

Rachel's POV

I woke up the next morning and was the only one up. I decided to go to the kitchen and when I got there I saw Ashley was on the table so I checked his bunk. Sure enough their sat a Blondie with the biggest titties I've ever seen.

I mentally smacked my self and told myself no. I'm not going to cheat on Emme

You know you want to

Fuck you no I don't

Then why are you horny right now

Shut up. God damn it could I not have you in my head.

Nope and you know you want her the scream your name.

This little devil made all my choices for me but I'm not going to let it make me cheat on Emme. Not today or with in the rest of my life.

I decided to text Emme and see if she could come over the next stop, and like always, she said yes. Now time for the challenge. Don't look at the big titted blonde.

Time skip to 30 minutes later.

I was about to scream at this tease. She was rubbing my thigh. Putting her boobs on me. Doing everything to make me just want to attack her. Then the bus stopped I ran out and found Emme. I instantly attacked her lips and then heard a gasp.

"Oh god I'm so sorry I though you were straight. I fell awful now." The girl who I know nows name is Vanessa.

"If you though I was straight then why were you coming on to me?" I asked rather anger at her lie.

" Honey have you never had a close friend when you were younger." She asked me softly.

"No in fact I was lonely until I was 7 and even then my close friends didn't put there titts on me." I said and looked back at Emme who was clinging on my arm.

Emme's POV

Rachel came out of the bus and I looked in her eye. Sure enough there was lust written all over her face. Then she kissed me harshly. But I liked it.

Rachel broke away from the kiss and I saw the one and only Vanessa. I zoned out and though about her. My dad dated her. She also broke Vic's heart before Arianah was adopted by him. She sleep with Andy and now she was coming on to Rachel.

I snapped out of it and saw Rachel looking at me. I saw anger and lust now. Oh lord have murse in my vagina. Then before I knew it Vanessa smacked Rachel and I got angry.

I let go of Rachel and ran at the bitch. I grabbed her hair and smacked her in the face. She held her cheek and I punched her perfect titts. He gasped and I flipped her off.

I walked over to Rachel who I knew now was in a complete trance with nothing planned but to.... Well... You know what I mean....

Danny's POV

I heard Rachel come in with Emme and she put her in her bunk. She kicked out everyone and when it came to me. I didn't move.

She did the unexpected and some how picked me up with one arm and throw me out of the bus. Next thing you know I heard moans fill the air. And they were loud.

Andy's POV

I was kicked out of my bus by Rachel and I understood why, because not more then 5 minutes later you could hear moans and screams coming from our bus.

I walked around and ended up at Emme's bus. I got on and Chris gave me a weird look.

"I was kicked out by Rachel she wanted to be alone with Emme." I said and his face dropped and he was mad.

He ran out of the bus and to our bus. He then yelled for Rachel to get out here. Emme 'walked' out and Rachel walked out to.

"Rachel touch my little girl again and see what happens. Emme say good bye to Rachel for the rest of the year." Emme started crying and Rachel got angry.

She started to run at Chris but was stopped with a single touch of Emme's hand. They hugged and kissed one more time before Emme left.

Rachel ran on the bus and I followed her. She got to her bunk and all I heard was sobbing. It was killing me already. I opened her curtain.

"GO THE HELL AWAY" She screamed at me.

I put my hands up in defense and closed her curtain again. I laid in the bunk opposed of hers and waited for her to stop crying so I could hug her, 'cause heaven knows that if I try that again I'm going to die.

Chris's POV

I walked on my bus and Emme was already crying. I regret doing this to her but I can't let her have sex at the age of 13. Its just to early. And I know she wouldn't have listened if I just told her no sex.

I walked out of the bus to be greeted by a very angry Ashley. Oh god.

"Listen hear, Rachel is bawling her eyes out on our bus. Emme's crying because I can hear her from here. Why did you have to be such a dick head and split them up. It's not like Emme's going to get pregnant. And Rachel would never hurt her. They were apart for 2 years because of her real dad and Rachel's foster care worker's. They need each other. And I know what it feels like to love some one but some asshole like you has to split it up. So just think about what your doing to your daughter and Rachel just think." He said then left.

I walked away and I guess though about it the hole day because the bus started moving and time was up. They wouldn't be able to see each other for another week. Great god what have I done

\\\

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Bye

Fother
Muckers