TENNESSE

Arianah's POV: well I heard everything that went on with Rachel I was upset but I knew she would be fine.

I couldn't wait Vic said it was only one three more miles til we got to Tennessee my home town as well as Rachel's.

I was really bored tho so I got up to get a monster when Jaime stopped me and said "nope that's the last monster so it's mine." I looked him in the eye and quickly grabbed the monster and licked the top of it.

I smirked when I saw the angry face he gave me.

After a while I decided to text blade.

Arianah: heyyyy;)

Blade: hi

Arianah: wyd

Blade: nothing you

Arianah: just bored 😐

Blade: well how can I fix that;)

Arianah:idk

Blade: well sweet flower I'll talk to you later gtg byee

Arianah: STOP STEALING MY BYEE

END OF CONVERSATION

Well me and blade had gotten closer since the last time we met. But, I can't wait he gets to see where us hillbillies come from!

Rachel's PRO

I woke up to andy shaking the piss out of me and ended up falling on the floor.

"What the fuck was that for. Little asshole and all your ass holely ness shaken me awake the fuck you talking about. Little bish" i said under my breath

"What was that" Andy said looking at me with his hand cupped around his ear.

"Nothing my great and holy father." I said with sarcasm

He shook his head and walked out to the lounge.

"OH YA WERE 13 MILES AWAY FROM TENNESSEE" he yelled.

I started to flip out. I was going back to tennessee. I jumped around and was back in the living area.

Ben sat there chuckling and sam got up and jumped around with me.  I grabbed his hands and we started swing around.

"RING AROUND THE ROSY
POCKETS FULL OF POSSY
ASSES ASSES
WE ALL GET LAID."

Me and sam sung then danny and everyone else fell to the ground. Andy was trying to tell me to not sing that again but failed and laughed harder.

Me and sam them did the unthinkable and i got on Sam's back.

"RING AROUND THE ANDY
POCKETS FULL OF POSSY
ASSES ASSES
ANDY GETS LAID"

We chanted that over and over again before he couldn't take it anymore and danny came and got bother of us off of him.

Andy came in the room and Ben followed. Sam and I were now in a room with a red faced andy and a still laughing Ben.

Then Ben stopped laughing and we were there in silence. I looked down at my shoe and started giggling uncontrollably.

Sam, Andy, and Ben all looked at me i then pointed at what i was laughing at. Someone had drawn a dick on my shoe.

They started chuckling and i started to calm down.

"We have 1 minute till we are there." Andy said.

I nodded and walked into the bunk area. I looked around and then there was the sign.

I took a picture and put it on Instagram tagging everyone on tour with us.

TIME SKIP TO NEXT VENUE

We pulled up to the venue and i was the first to get out. I grabbed blades hand and pulled him out with me. We ran into arianah and savannah and we all fell to the ground.

We all started laughing and then hugged. But arianah and blades hug lasted a little to long and me and savannah gave each other a look.

"WE SHIP IT" we both yelled at the same time then ran.

We were in Knoxville and i knew my way around this place since i lived here for most of my life. We both ran to a park and sat on the swings.

"So how are you and Emme after what happened with Chris?"savannah asked

"Where still strong and together so i think will last a long time."

Savannah nodded and we sat there in a comfortable silence.

A/n

i hope u liked this chapter.
I got a new phone so i can update this story on my own.
But typing on thing is hard
I might not uodate as much but i will try

BYE
FOTHER
MUCKERS