dancing

RACHEL'S P. O.V

I woke up and then looked at my phone.

School system.

We will not be having school on Tuesday or wensday due to bad weather.

I got really happy. I put on rebel love song and started dancing. I was shaking my hips and just doing random things when I heard a through clearer. I turned around only to see Andy Ashley C.C Jake and jinxx all looking at me. I started blushing and then looked closer at Andy. I didn't have my contacts in so shut up. I looked closer and saw a phone in his hand and it was recording.

"Dad I swear to the lord if you post that on anything I will have to hurt you." I said a theat

"Well to late I'm live on Instagram." Oh hell no.

"I'm going to count to 10 and you better be running because I'm going to hurt you" he went pale then started running.

" 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 I'M COMING YOU BETTER HAVE HID" I ran through the house looking for andy. I walked down to the kitchen after I searched the top layer. I went to the kitchen. Nothing. I walked to the living room. I saw two black shoes. I walked up behind him and saw he was behind the couch. The fucker.

I picked him up and put him over my shoulder. I walked to the back yard and saw a pool. I walked next to the pool and asked andy a question.

"Do you have your phone on you?"

"No why"

I then catapulted him in the pool where he was now gasping for air.

"Love ya dad." Then i walked back to my room. I showered and put on my crankthatfrank repressed emo sweat shirt, my skinny jeans and my converses.

I walked out my room to see that the guys that talking to each other.

"They need to play more next tour. Did you hear them they were amazing. And if they need a screamer they have Rachel. I could teach emme how to play drums so they could switch for a song." C.C. said then I went down stairs.

"Who needs to play more?" I questioned

"Uh Peirce The Veil." He blurted out

"Then why were you talking about me and Emme."

He turned red then walked away rubbing his neck.

Time skip

Arianahs p.o.v

Vic just left to go to the studio with the guys so I was home alone. I started to put on some music  and let it sleep by Asking Alexandria came on. I paused it and went to Jaime's room. I got a bass then went back to the living room I turned the song back on. I started picking it out and learning the back up vocals.

The song cut off and I knew how to play it. I called the crew and invited them over.

Arianah Rachel Savannah Emme

Hey can we have band practice today I learned a new song and I want to see if you all can do it.

Sure I'm not doing anything

Why not I'm board

Ok.

Talk over

Yay but can Emme go that low.

Skip to practice

"Ok I know Rachel knows this song its called let it sleep. And its by Asking Alexandria." Rachel got excited and Emme and Savannah just nodded there heads.