Dutch

Rachel's p.o.v

I woke up with to Ben shaking me.

"RACHEL WAKE UP WE ARE HERE.... GET UP I'VE BEEN YELLING. FOR 5 MINUTES"

"Shut the fuck up now or I will be a only child." I said in a calm voice.

"Looks like you got dads anger issues." He said smiling. I shot him a death glair and he shut up.

I drug my feet in my room with my new puppy. I went to the bathroom and put him in the tub. Then I called Ronnie.

Rachel Ronnie

Hey Ronnie can u come over and bring some shampoo that u use on Charlie?

Sure but Andy doesn't have a dog.

Thank u and I will explain why the shampoo when u get here.

Then I picked the dog up and asked it a question.

"What should I name you?" I'm not insane this is how I name dogs.

*barks*

"I like that name to Dutch it is" I said as Ronnie entered my room.

"Rachel were are you?" He said

"In the bathroom come in." I said with a yelling tone.

He entered and saw Dutch.

"WHATS HER NAME! WERE DID YOU FIND HER! SHES SO CUTE!" I never thought in my life that the Ronnie radke would be in my bathroom screaming like a girl about a puppy.

"Her name is Dutch I found her on the road and I know she is cute but she's dirty and needs a bath which is why I need shampoo." I said taking the stuff out of his hand and putting Dutch in the tub again. I got a cup and got her wet then started washing her. About halfway through she started to shake and water went every ware.

"Dutch's you are so lucky I love you." I said giggling and Ronnie chuckling while putting a towel on Dutches.

I put her on the counter and got the hair dryer out I plugged it in and started when she started trying to eat the air. I laughed so hard I fell in the floor. Then Dutch started barking at the dryer because it was blowing every we're. That's when Ronnie came in and started laughing and picked up the dryer.

"What the hell is going on in here." Andy came in the bathroom and took in the seen before him.

"Rachel why is there a dog in your bathroom?" He said motioning tords Dutch.

"Well this is Dutch I found her on the side of the road and I was cleaning her up before you saw her so you would let me have her." I said with a tear in my eye..... It was fake... I took acting classes for a year.... I want a dog.

"You can have her but were taking her to the vet to see if she has anything and we have to get her shots and stuff like food." Andy said then left like it wasn't a big deal..

God damn Andy and he didn't even notice my fucking tear... It took me a month to be able to cry on command.. .. Mother fucker and his damn fucker does

"RACHEL EARTH TO RACHEL" Ronnie yelled waving a hand in my face

"Whaaa.... Sorry zoned out.. What were you saying?"

"What do you want the coller to say. I know a guy who makes dog collers." He said

"Oh I want a red coller with a copper name tag that has her name then on the back my number. Please and thank you have a nice day." I said and yes I was being pushy but that's because I want things done one way (or another hehehehe) and that way only. Yes I have OCD... Don't judge me.

"Ok so I'm going to leave because Ryan just called and said that Jacky set the house on fire. So have fun and bye." He said running out of my room.

I picked up Dutch and put her on my bed I started petting her and playing with her when she opened her mouth. She had no teeth. Then we went back and started playing again when she started gnawing on my finger. I thought it was cute so I took a picture and posted it on Instagram. Then i let her sleep and ended up falling asleep next to her

Word count 727

Hope you all like my chapter
It was I bit of a filler
Nothing happened but dutch
Well

Bye
Father
Muckers